FTT Boston scene

Posted by: Kingford978

FTT Boston scene - 05/04/23 09:41 AM

Hello I’m new to the community and have served as a full toilet a few times. I enjoy the activity very much and want to keep training…. But was wondering if there is a Boston scene. Are there professional doms in the Boston area that provide these services? Does any one have a list of ftt Boston doms? Or possible doms that would fly out?
Thank you very much!
Posted by: Browniepoints95

Re: FTT Boston scene - 06/21/23 06:35 AM

Avoid Alexis
Posted by: Miss Mae Ling

Re: FTT Boston scene - 11/29/23 12:06 PM

Boston scene isn't that big. A lot of NY and other Dommes come out to tour there. Very few offer FTT. The ones I can name off the top of my head are Shayla Lange, Genevieve George, Goddess Tali and myself that go to Boston and offer FTT.
Posted by: Violetwand

Re: FTT Boston scene - 12/10/23 04:22 PM

As has been said on the Review board, Boston has very few high quality dommes who live here, and none that I'm aware of offer FTT. Lady Lilly offered this but she's gone quiet. As Mistress Mae Ling said, your best bet is a traveling domme, although with Eros down that's going to be a lot harder going forward until a viable alternative (like the new Classifieds here) takes hold.

The amazing Mistress Victoria Cayne (https://www.victoriacayne.com/) comes up here regularly and apparently offers FTT. I've served Her many, many times but have not partaken in that play with Her. She's in town this week in fact.

Best of luck!
Posted by: Browniepoints95

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/03/24 09:10 AM

I second Ms. Victoria Cayne.
Posted by: kinkybootbeast

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/23/24 08:16 AM

I third. smile MVC is an incredibly skilled and empathetic Domme. She excels at pretty much any activity I can name.
Posted by: artiemus1

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/25/24 10:00 PM

MVC is not just a great provider....she is a wonderful human, a muse, a caring real person who looks at you, through you and into you in such a wonderful way that you don't even know it until you are staggering away with a huge smile. The most important thing is that if you choose to trust her with this most intimate kink, you can depend on her to look after you within the context.....10 year veteran of this incredible lady/goddess....DM me if you want....
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/25/24 11:25 PM

I 5th MVC. Truly one of the best ever. I've been blessed to serve as Her toilet several times in DC. She had me consuming every precious morsel and begging for more.

If you can gain an audience with Her, consider yourself lucky and don't look back. Seriously...She's the best of the best and then some.

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/26/24 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By artiemus1
MVC is not just a great provider....she is a wonderful human, a muse, a caring real person who looks at you, through you and into you in such a wonderful way that you don't even know it until you are staggering away with a huge smile. The most important thing is that if you choose to trust her with this most intimate kink, you can depend on her to look after you within the context.....10 year veteran of this incredible lady/goddess....DM me if you want....

I love what you said about MVC. I feel very much the same way. She is indeed a very wonderful and caring human. I've been serving her since 2019 and can honestly say she has transformed the way I view femdom and BDSM. Not only is she technically the best domme I've ever played with, she is the kindest and most empathetic Mistress I've met in the scene.

Kindness and empathy don't get talked about much. Folks seem to prefer tales of extreme cruelty. There's been a lot of talk about the legendary cruelty of Mistress Nia, for example, but I question the veracity of some of those tales and have no desire to serve someone like that myself.

Mistress Victoria Cayne loves to play, has BDSM in her blood and will take you wherever you need to go. Great hearing from you. Thanks so much for chiming in. smile

Re: FTT Boston scene - 02/26/24 09:33 PM

Thank you, KBB! You really summed it up about this extraordinary "human" a term that is so appropriate here and one that many others should aspire to. Within our little intimate world, she is such a huge positive force, a person who, as you pointed out, lives it and believes in it, cares about it and all of us who she meets. Truly unique and magical. I believe that we are all lucky that all of us are in a close and intimate space of a distinct type with many wonderful people but she is outstanding in this way. Our proclivities separate us from the mainstream now and we are lucky for that. Having written this, I know I am not even close to capturing the magic of this lady.
Posted by: Victoria_Cayne

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/09/24 05:52 PM

Hi EvedLeNashim,
Thank you so much for the kind words and hot time! I hope to use you again smile

Best,
MVC

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/09/24 05:54 PM

Hi kbb,
I think it may be you who got me to take the plunge over here...pun intentended wink

Thank you for the kind words!

Best,
MVC

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/09/24 05:58 PM

Hi artiemus1,
I think it may be fair to say I may be rendered speechless here. I truly can't take all the credit for the "magic" that happens, as I firmly believe in chemistry. Regardless, I really am flattered and it is evident we have such a beautiful connection. Here is to 10 more years! wink

Best,
MVC

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/09/24 06:01 PM

Hi kbb,
Wow, just wow. It truly is such an honor when I get to play with someone as seasoned as you, and yet open new doors for exploration and fun! I count myself as a very lucky Mistress that I have no shortage of wonderful play partners, you truly being one of them wink Thank you!

Best,
MVC

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/10/24 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By Victoria_Cayne
Hi kbb,
Wow, just wow. It truly is such an honor when I get to play with someone as seasoned as you, and yet open new doors for exploration and fun! I count myself as a very lucky Mistress that I have no shortage of wonderful play partners, you truly being one of them wink Thank you!

Best,
MVC

Hi Goddess! It's so good to hear from you, Ma'am! smile The first time we played together, I could immediately tell how amazingly talented you are. You were Picasso and I was merely your canvas. You were Segovia and I was your guitar. Of course that first session barely scratched the surface. Five years later and look where we are now! I love being your doggie and adore your with all my heart, Ma'am! Can't wait to kneel at your feet again! smile

Re: FTT Boston scene - 03/10/24 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By Victoria_Cayne
Hi kbb,
I think it may be you who got me to take the plunge over here...pun intentended wink

Thank you for the kind words!

Best,
MVC

Hi, Goddess!

Welcome to The Buzz! My words can scarcely do you justice. It's great to see you posting here, Ma'am! smile

Re: FTT Boston scene - 04/24/24 10:37 PM

Hi all, I am so excited!! I think I am going to see MVC in May in Boston for an extended session! I am hoping that she will completely take me under her spell and take me the final mile!! She is so real, so beautiful, and so amazingly good at what she does.....