Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training?

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/12/23 03:46 AM

Are you secretly fantasizing about a FTT session with your Mistress?
Does the thought of her offerings leave you overcome with lust?
Is it time for absolute honesty?
Posted by: milagros317

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/12/23 05:49 AM

In absolute honesty, it is a hard limit for me.
I drink my Mistress's piss every session, the more the better, but FT is a hard limit.
Posted by: furfan

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/12/23 06:07 AM

Pretty much a hard "no" for me too.
Setting asides concerns about health issues/virial concerns

Intellectually I could maybe see it as kind of the ultimate in degradation if it was forced as part of a CNC captivity scene (heavy bondage and intense pain if needed to force compliance)....Then it would be a way of the Mistress demonstrating her complete control and my utter helplessness....but even then I suspect gagging or puking would result and there is nothing exciting/erotic about that!

I've consumed other challenging things (piss through a funnel and tube inserted into a hollow penis gag, food a domme has chewed and then spit onto the floor and cold unflavored instant oatmeal or rice made with piss substituted for the water in cooking.) but I think this is just a step too far for me.

Posted by: buffalo

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/12/23 06:42 PM

It’s always been a hard limit. I have a good immune system but I’m old and just worry about getting really sick from consuming. I do fantasise about it. It seems the ultimate in real degradation which I crave. Sometimes I think go for it , take the plunge but then I think about getting sick and think no don’t be stupid. And then there’s the smell on top of everything.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/13/23 02:39 AM

Consumption is not the only way a slave can experience FTT. Many of my slaves have a strong need for degradation. I'm all too happy to accommodate them by covering face, body, and genitals with my glorious scat.
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/13/23 11:48 AM

Nothing "secret" about it for me. I've been submitting in this manner for nearly 2 decades. Though I have a love/hate relationship with it, I need this level of dominance to push past mere submission to total surrender.

I view it more as Goddess worship and a gift than humiliation. As such, it is always my goal to achieve full consumption, as I feel anything less would be ungrateful.

With proper encouragement I have very rarely fallen short of full consumption and on those rare occasions I've been very disappointed in myself.
Posted by: TheDriver

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/15/23 05:57 AM

Ms Rose
In answer to your three questions.
Nope!
Not at all!
You got it!

Best
Driver
Posted by: bikeguy413

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/21/23 05:39 PM

I'm like you, Buffalo: a lifelong fantasy, I'd absolutely love giving it a shot with the right partner, but because of the risks I'd want it to be with someone I trusted, and I've yet to find someone who would want to build a loving and trusting relationship who would also be down for that kind of play. Also note that I don't mean "free" when I say "loving" - I actually think it's way hotter to pay someone to treat you so poorly, so if I ever do find someone that fits the bill they may make a pretty penny.

I did have an experience with a prodomme where I was compelled to eat my own (with "post-nut clarity") - all things about that were super gross and difficult, but at least there was no appreciable disease risk.
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: Our Full Toilet Ritual - 03/23/23 11:17 AM

Like some of the other posters, consumption is a hard limit for me. I personally can't justify the risks.

But full toilet remains my most powerful fantasy and I have found that having my Mistress take a shit on my face is very powerful (pun intended) without most of the risk.

For us it is the ritual. After a Mistress takes a shit on your face there is no going back. It is important to her that I beg for it first, which I do. My Mistress is part of a house and she often brings in a friend, whom I have to pay to witness me begging for my Mistress to shit on my face.

There is an additional fee for full toilet and my Mistress always has me pay it immediately before the ritual. Watching her count the money rocks my boat.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/23/23 04:37 PM

That’s a very interesting idea being forced to eat your own shit. Something very hot about it actually. A Domme commanding you to shit and then eat it. It’s something I’ll consider although I am not sure with consuming your own there is less chance of getting sick then consuming a Domme’s. Have you researched this at all?

I’m also amazed you could do it post nut. Very powerful.
Posted by: bikeguy413

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/24/23 09:48 PM

Not sure I'd say it was terribly successful, if you care about consumption for the sake of it (I don't); it was vomited into a toilet pretty quickly. But seeking just humiliation? Yeah, got it. And an intense memory of a scene for years.

I'm not a doctor, but from what I've gathered the big risk is catching a disease; what you could catch from your own you already have. Assume any disease that could be spread by blood to blood contact *might* be possibly transmitted. With your own, it's much safer - but I'm sure there are still risks, especially if you're bleeding somewhere.

Re: Our Full Toilet Ritual - 03/25/23 07:08 AM

I agree with your Mistress. Begging is very important to me. Face and genital covering are my personal favorites. I also enjoy audiences. There is nothing more shaming than laughing, jeering, mocking, college ladies.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/25/23 08:12 AM

I'm not a Doctor, but I do play one in session. wink

I have forced a slave to eat his own scat. The session was part of a humiliation ritual.

Including several fully clothed witnesses, branding, and total consumption of piss & scat.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/25/23 01:40 PM

I’m similar to you. I don’t care about consumption for the sake of consumption either
I’m definitely into the humiliation and degradation aspect of it. When I was younger I had hard time letting myself go as far as getting into subspace. As I’ve gotten older I’ve found I have been able to relax more and can get pretty deep. Shit has always been a hard limit for me but I’ve wondered if I could be convinced or coerced by a Domme who wanted to push me. Eating my own might make it a bit easier to not resist Something to think about.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/25/23 01:42 PM

That is a hot scene. Strong stuff.
Posted by: PASubMale

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/30/23 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Are you secretly fantasizing about a FTT session with your Mistress?
Does the thought of her offerings leave you overcome with lust?
Is it time for absolute honesty?

Well it’s not exactly secret but its been a fantasy for a long time. There have been a couple tries where the Mistress couldn’t go. And a more than a few times I’ve almost booked but kept it a fantasy.

I think it’s time I finally make it a reality for better or worse.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/03/23 05:30 PM

It's no secret. Ftt with full consumption is so hot ????
Posted by: Neidell

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/04/23 01:09 AM

It is not open but not a secret. One mistress I see has let me safeword out.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/06/23 11:56 AM

Exactly! When Mistress & sub are into it...there's nothing more powerful in BDSM.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/06/23 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By Neidell

I don't allow safewords during FTT. I do a lot to prepare for these sessions... Mentally & physically. Poor performance during consumption may be tolerated, but cowardice is not!
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/08/23 03:06 PM

I don't allow safewords during FTT. I do a lot to prepare for these sessions... Mentally & physically. Poor performance during consumption may be tolerated, but cowardice is not!

Ms Rose...exactly. If a sub asks/requests/begs for something and Mistress generously grants it, then it would be completely unacceptable to not gratefully and enthusiastically receive said gifts.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/08/23 04:26 PM

If you don’t mind would you say how you prepare for the session mentally and physically? I would imagine the physical part at minimum involves diet and timing of meals but I’ve never thought about the mental preparation needed for it and that aspect is fascinating.
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/09/23 02:38 PM

Have you ever gotten Stage Fright when standing at a urinal and someone I at the one immediately next to you? Need to psych yourself out and pretend they’re not there before you can go. Maybe this is similar??

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/11/23 03:20 AM

Originally Posted By Neidell

This is definitely how I want my first experience to be.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/11/23 01:45 PM

Ha ha I have but only the last few years since I’ve gotten older and it’s harder to go in general. I thought I was the only one who had this problem.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/12/23 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By EvedLeNashim

Ms Rose...exactly. If a sub asks/requests/begs for something and Mistress generously grants it, then it would be completely unacceptable to not gratefully and enthusiastically receive said gifts.

My feelings exactly. I'm an Artist. I believe FTT is an expression of my artistic nature.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/12/23 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By buffalo
If you don’t mind would you say how you prepare for the session mentally and physically? I would imagine the physical part at minimum involves diet and timing of meals but I’ve never thought about the mental preparation needed for it and that aspect is fascinating.

Any good Domme puts a lot of mental effort into a session. With FTT I also prepare my body through a strictly controlled diet starting three days prior to the session. I always eat shortly before the session to assure gastrocolic reflex. The entire prosses is very ritualistic..

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/12/23 04:01 AM

My advice is to schedule with a well known Domme who specializes in FTT. Request that no safewords be allowed during consumption. I'm sure she'll make you eat more than your words.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/12/23 02:54 PM

Agreed. This is how I normally like the scene to go.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/13/23 01:38 PM

Thank you. I don’t know what your business practices are but I can see why a Domme might charge more for FTT and also require a larger deposit. I would imagine a cancellation or no show to be mentally upsetting.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 04/14/23 07:00 AM

Thank you for the advice. That’s definitely my plan. It’s still a difficult choice! Selecting the person who will use me as a full toilet for the first time.
Posted by: Robert1218

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 07/19/23 06:55 AM

I was wondering if you do ftt sessions?

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 07/19/23 11:46 PM

Yes. However, I'm very selective when choosing my human toilets.
Posted by: Mistress Aurianna

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 07/26/23 01:45 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. This is a one of a kind bond between Mistress and sub.
Posted by: Mistress Aurianna

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 07/26/23 01:49 PM

I second that. Do your research on FTT dommes. Also, don't be afraid to ask for references.

Hopefully, you have already had the pleasuring of serving as a toilet.
Posted by: HavocSwine

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 10/01/23 11:15 PM

@MsRoseWoods
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Just need to find a mistress first...

I made a new account specifically so I could reply to this topic. It used to repulse me, and now it seems to consume my fantasy mind. I have no idea how the switch happened. I think it's the ultimate form of perverse submission.

However...post nut clarity treats this fantasy pretty harshly, lol! So...I think the best way to go about it would be a no safeword scenario like you mentioned you do. And I think that's the way I would want it any way. Completely out of my hands, and once she decides it's gonna happen, then it'll happen no matter what. She decides everything about it. Yeah.

I think the challenge for this is, since it's such an intimate act, is that I would have to find a domina that I gel with on a more personal level, like, beyond BDSM. It would be a difficult thing to do with someone who, outside of kink, you have nothing in common with. Which I'm sure is what everyone is looking for no matter what kinks they're after, but seems especially important for this scenario, lol! Time will tell I guess.

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 10/02/23 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By HavocSwine
@MsRoseWoods
Completely out of my hands, and once she decides it's gonna happen, then it'll happen no matter what. She decides everything about it. Yeah.
I have the same fantasy dynamic. I also build the fee for FTT into my fantasy. The mistress makes the decision that she is going to take a shit in my mouth, which requires me to go to my wallet and hand her the extra fee required for her to do so.
Posted by: HavocSwine

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 10/02/23 02:15 PM

I think I would be the opposite.....if there's a fee, and we've discussed an interest in FTT, I'd just pay it, and she decides when it goes down, or if it happens at all. Like a "just in case" rider fee.

I think it would add a bit of nervous anticipation to each session, knowing it could happen, but it might not either. But I suppose you'd get the same feeling your way too!

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 10/02/23 05:50 PM

I get ya...here is the fee just in case you decide to go FTT.

What also works for me is to be told by her during session that it is going to happen, at which time I need to hand her the money. In my fantasy she would count it slowly in front of me.

In all likelihood we would both know that it is going to happen, it is all about ceremony. I actually wouldn't mind if she told me that she was ambivalent about using my mouth but wanted the extra cash. So hand it over and open wide.

I actually did have a session once with two mistresses and one was telling the other that she might take a shit in my mouth because there was a pair of shoes that she wanted to buy. But she might have been playing with me. It didn't happenn.

I guess YMMV.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Do you Secretly Fantasize about Full Toilet Training? - 03/15/24 03:03 AM

I think you're looking for a Unicorn if you think you'll find someone that will look the same at you before as after an FTT session. I'm sure there are some, but....

I crave the experience but would never do it again if it came down to it.

po