FTT and guys being upset

Posted by: ztrade

FTT and guys being upset - 03/06/23 06:38 PM

If you are a domme, and if you have done toilet training on a guy, have any of them been badly upset or felt traumatized? If you are a guy, and if you received TT, were the experiences a upsetting?
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: FTT and guys being upset - 03/07/23 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By ztrade
If you are a domme, and if you have done toilet training on a guy, have any of them been badly upset or felt traumatized? If you are a guy, and if you received TT, were the experiences a upsetting?

Perhaps traumatized is too strong a word. But I have had a FTT session or two end with some concern. I've only had these experiences after forced consumption.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: FTT and guys being upset - 03/07/23 08:45 PM

How did the idea of a toilet session come up in those cases? You suggested it or the guy suggested it or he requested it? By having some concern, do you mean the guy was crying or had been yelling, or asking a lot to stop?
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: FTT and guys being upset - 03/08/23 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By ztrade
How did the idea of a toilet session come up in those cases? You suggested it or the guy suggested it or he requested it? By having some concern, do you mean the guy was crying or had been yelling, or asking a lot to stop?

I have never had to suggest a toilet session. The toilets I see seek me out. I've had lots of crying and begging. Some first timers need serious aftercare. The act of eating another person's scat can be a real mind fuck.
Posted by: Mistress Zaida

Re: FTT and guys being upset - 03/14/23 11:51 PM

As a pro domme that has had about 100 full toilet sessions, no one has ever been badly upset or traumatized that I know of. The closest is when someone requests that I be merciless. Then they literally bite off more than they can chew. It just ruins the end of the scene and their climax. I do warn them that very, very few toilets can handle it being forced especially with pound shits lol. If a toilet goes with My recommendation where I just pay attention to their body language, adjusting the intensity as needed, it is always an exhilarating scene where both parties thoroughly enjoy themselves.