FTT--- First Experience

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

FTT--- First Experience - 02/10/23 04:52 AM

Describe your first experience with FTT. Who was the Mistress that broke you in? How did she begin your training? Did she demand you consume her entire offering, or did she let you start off small?
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 02/12/23 12:09 PM

I prefer to keep the Mistress's name private. She was articulate and confident and in charge. A brunette with a gym perfected body that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and she could absolutely read my mind.

I knew that she did full toilet which intrigued me. We began the session with some standard foot and body worship, which was obviously having an effect on me. She just kept smiling knowingly. Then she pulled my head back and spat a big glob in my mouth. It drove me wild while she stood above me, sizing up my reaction.

She then informed me that she thought it would be appropriate if she took a shit on my face. That sounded great to me, and she could tell. But there was an additional $100 fee. Luckily I had brought some extra cash (in case the session ran longer). So I dutifully got my wallet and paid her the extra money so that she could shit on my face.

She had a good, old fashioned wooden toilet box, which is still my favorite. She had me lie down, face up. Once I was in position she seemed to relax and started taking her own sweet time. At one point she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She asked "You know why this is going to happen, don't you? Just look at the two of us. You're lucky that I'm only charging you $100."

She got a magazine and sat down, turning some pages. She let out a fart and said "Ooh, that omelette this morning...". Then, suddenly, a torrent of unexpected and unannounced piss. She didn't say a word, she just released.

More page turning. Then she started to unload on me. Right on top of my closed mouth. I was covered and could barely breathe because it covered my mouth and most of my nose. She didn't care. More page turning while I lay there.

Then she got up, looked down on me and smiled. She was please with the way her shit was covering most of my face.

Then she asked "Don't you feel better now that we've experienced that together? I feel better about you now, and you should be proud of that. It is to your credit that you are able to embrace the natural order of things. Now get up and start cleaning my shit off of everything.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 02/12/23 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
I prefer to keep the Mistress's name private. She was articulate and confident and in charge. A brunette with a gym perfected body that I couldn't take my eyes off of, and she could absolutely read my mind.

I knew that she did full toilet which intrigued me. We began the session with some standard foot and body worship, which was obviously having an effect on me. She just kept smiling knowingly. Then she pulled my head back and spat a big glob in my mouth. It drove me wild while she stood above me, sizing up my reaction.

She then informed me that she thought it would be appropriate if she took a shit on my face. That sounded great to me, and she could tell. But there was an additional $100 fee. Luckily I had brought some extra cash (in case the session ran longer). So I dutifully got my wallet and paid her the extra money so that she could shit on my face.

She had a good, old fashioned wooden toilet box, which is still my favorite. She had me lie down, face up. Once I was in position she seemed to relax and started taking her own sweet time. At one point she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She asked "You know why this is going to happen, don't you? Just look at the two of us. You're lucky that I'm only charging you $100."

She got a magazine and sat down, turning some pages. She let out a fart and said "Ooh, that omelette this morning...". Then, suddenly, a torrent of unexpected and unannounced piss. She didn't say a word, she just released.

More page turning. Then she started to unload on me. Right on top of my closed mouth. I was covered and could barely breathe because it covered my mouth and most of my nose. She didn't care. More page turning while I lay there.

Then she got up, looked down on me and smiled. She was please with the way her shit was covering most of my face.

Then she asked "Don't you feel better now that we've experienced that together? I feel better about you now, and you should be proud of that. It is to your credit that you are able to embrace the natural order of things. Now get up and start cleaning my shit off of everything.

Now that's what I call a great first experience! Your Mistress deserves credit for breaking you in correctly. Have you moved into consumption with your Mistress? If so, how long did it take before the first bite?
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 02/20/23 09:22 AM

Haven’t yet. I’m quite sure I wouldn’t be able to consume, but definitely want to experience a BS. From there, who knows.

Re: consumption - 02/21/23 01:49 PM

Yes (and to answer Ms. Wood's earlier question), I haven't reached consumption and don't plan to. Because:

1. The act of the Mistress taking a shit on my face is powerful enough for me.
2. I still view consumption as a high risk activity. So many diseases have been reduced because of modern sanitation, i.e., we get rid of the shit right away. And if I did get sick from consumption I would feel like such an idiot, ashamed to tell anyone, including the medical staff.

Those who have made other decisions, great, and more power to you. I wish that I could be in your ranks, but, alas, I cannot.
Posted by: bbwlover4ever

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 02/22/23 04:27 PM

My first experience was with a Mistress Cleopatra, who advertised in "Screw" magazine. It was many years ago, but I am alive and kicking and still in the scene.

My mistress did not force me to consume, but was very forceful in her demeanor and I managed to consume much of her movement. My recollection (albeit likely skewed and dimmed), was that her shit was not that bad and to this date, the "sweetest" movement of them all.
Posted by: international

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 02/22/23 07:23 PM

I would never consume - unless I am forced to.
In my FTT sessions the agreement is, she can afflict unlimited pain, until I consume. This makes it much easier to consume :-)
Posted by: Poester

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/27/23 12:14 AM

That was great! I really prefer that style as opposed to more interactive FTT. I have done that and other styles, and settled on maximum objectification to "scratch the itch".

po

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/27/23 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Describe your first experience with FTT. Who was the Mistress that broke you in? How did she begin your training? Did she demand you consume her entire offering, or did she let you start off small?

Hi MsRose,

my first experience was with Mistress Sarah (ScatDomme). i always had a secret fascination with Scatological functions, and after a bad breakup from a LTR, i finally decided to make it happen.

i reached out to Her while i was at lunch at work, and the prescreening call ended up going on so long that i was late getting back.

She booked space in a downtown Toronto Dungeon, which I believe is no more. She called me in advance that morning and asked (ordered?) me to bring her coffee to help get things moving.

This was my third session (of any kind), my first session ever was with a Domme whos unconventional appearance i found very compelling, but who did not do FTT, but I was too nervous to really immerse myself in the experience.

So we met in front of the Dungeon (i had the coffee from the shop a block up the street). It's interesting how when you're going to participate in a forbidden act you feel a bit different walking around normies. i didn't eat anything that morning to avoid throwing up. W/we entered the Dungeon and She went down with me to the "Dungeon" room in the basement with a stone floor and wall and accessory torture equipment, which set the ambiance.

She dressed into Domme wear and bid me to don my "costume" (naked), and lie on the floor. She started queening me. I'm sure my response was a little disappointing, but she persisted.

She retreated to the bathroom for a bit to help things get started. i remained on the floor trying to suppress my anxiety, with and including making inane small talk. She apparently found it amusing laughing and telling me this was all fine, and that She honestly enjoyed these types of sessions. Nothing disabused me of this notion in future sessions.

She ordered me to have a look at her work in the toilet to see if she could rev me up a bit. It was "impressive" and it helped.

She ordered me back to the plastic spread floor spot then finished Her movement. A second hard piece. So She said it was time to finish, She put on her plastic gloves. This was basically the second time in my life that i ever got poop so close to my face, so it was overwhelming. i started gagging and threw up (nothing thankfully). To avoid belaboring it i was desperate to please her so i managed to swallow about half before i couldn't go any further.

Afterwards I think W/we spent almost a full hour talking and speculating about the Psychology of Coprophilia, basically me trying and Her helping to make me feel better about being such a perv lol.

po

Posted by: buffalo

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/27/23 11:10 AM

I talked to Mistress Sarah on the phone once when I thought I was going to be in Toronto but the trip didn’t happen and I never saw her. She was very nice, welcoming. She used to be pretty active on Max but then disappeared. Do you know if she is still active doing sessions or what happened to her?
Posted by: international

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/28/23 01:01 PM

I loved to read her posts on MF. She was very eloquent!
Unfortunately she became the target of some very unpleasant trolls.
This may have been the reason that she retired from the board.
At the time I wondered if it would have been helpful to step up for her or if to the contrary it would have further inflamed the situation. Looking back I feel bad for not having done anything...
She is very high on my list of "Should have sessioned with when I could!".

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/28/23 02:42 PM

Thanks. Yes I think I remember that now. It’s a shame if she was hounded off of Max. That was the problem with MF. Open dialogue without censorship is good but it’s open to abuse and as most of the Dommes left the board slowly died. At any rate the
I hope Mistress Sarah is doing well.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 05/02/23 12:06 AM

when you are seeing a new sub, and if he has not specified what type of ft there would be, do you give him much choice, or do you insist on consumption, or do you decide on a case by case basis?
Posted by: Scs202323

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 09/19/23 07:20 AM

I had my first two FTT sessions in the last 2 months.

My first experience was with a Mistress in NYC who knew it was my first time. She was amazing, curvy but in all the right places. She started with body and scent worship then moved to the golden. She stood above my head while I laid on my back and let go until she filled my mouth. She’d stop and tell me to swallow and this repeated for about 5 or 6 mouthfuls. I could tell she drank coconut water before and it tasted kinda good haha. She then put the toilet seat over my head and had me worship her ass and then told me to place my mouth around her asshole. She squeezed out her first small load and I swallowed it immediately all while she was telling me to jerk off. After the second small load I came and she knew I’d be too grossed out to keep playing so we ended it and I cleaned up and talked for a bit.

I don’t think her shit tasted as bad as I thought it was going to taste. I swallowed it fast so I didn’t get to savor the flavor I guess. It was a great introduction but I left wanting more. Also the burps after were pretty gross and lasted like 8 hours.

A couple weeks later I booked a session with a different mistress closer to my city. She immediately took control when we met and we started with the standard feet and body worship but moved to golden much sooner than I thought. She squatted over my mouth and pissed 4 mouthfuls in and this time it was more pungent than my last session. I think she had coffee before and it was more concentrated. I handled that very well then we moved to the scat. She turned around squatted facing away from me. I could see the puckering of her asshole and then a small small soft turd came out into my mouth and she commanded me to hold it and chew. The taste wasn’t good at all but again not as bad as I expected. I swallowed and she did this again maybe 4 or 5 more times. I gagged only once and swallowed everything.

She was extremely impressed with how I did and told me I passed the first test with flying colors. We have another session coming up soon where she will have a MUCH larger load with ruthless forced consumption. I’m terrified but also can’t wait. I can keep you posted on how it goes!

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 09/19/23 12:53 PM

I have never done ftt and doubt I ever will. I did have a Domme wipe some on my face once and I just remember the smell. I just reread this thread and I’m guessing most but certainly not all start off slowly in the introduction to ftt but then as with alot of bdsm go down the rabbit hole into more extreme experiences. I’ve fantasised about it at times as I feel it’s about the most degrading thing a woman can do to a man but the fear of disease has always held me back. I am very submissive and I’m able to endure and I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session. I think the vast majority of Pro Dommes are going to stop with actually forcing through someone’s objections even if it’s been agreed upon unless they know the sun very very well and at this stage in my life with how infrequently I session I don’t ever see having that kind of relationship again

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 09/30/23 10:40 AM

You are a better man than I am, Scs202323. I have powerful fantasies about FTT but can't bring them to reality. I've had mistresses take a shit ON my face. Most of the time it was a positive experience but on occasion I was like..."Get this shit off me". Depends on the woman and the nature of her digestive process I guess.

The burps would be a real bummer for me because the excitement would be gone and I'd just be thinking "What the heck did I do???"

The only part of the scenes you mentioned that didn't resonate with me was the part where she asked you to start stroking. To me, it should all be about her and her bowel movement. Your pleasure can wait.

But thanks for the accounts of powerful events that I will most likely never get to experience first hand.

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 09/30/23 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By buffalo
I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session.

I'm with you on the health fear aspect of FTT. A while back I had a session with the legendary Mistress Olivia in NYC. I had told her of a hard limit regarding FTT.

About an hour later, after she had sent me to a subspace that only the most elite doms can, she stood over and pissed in my mouth, which was not a limit.

But then she told me that, right now, she could shit in my mouth and there was nothing that I could do about it. She wasn't going to, but she wanted to stress to me that she could plop out whatever she wished right now and I would accept it.

I had to admit to her that she was right. VERY powerful moment from a Hall of Fame Mistress.

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 10/03/23 02:19 PM

Hi,

She retired as well, so there is that.

Po

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 10/11/23 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By Chamberpot
Originally Posted By buffalo
I wonder if a Domme could force me to do it in the heat of the moment in a CNC session.

I'm with you on the health fear aspect of FTT. A while back I had a session with the legendary Mistress Olivia in NYC. I had told her of a hard limit regarding FTT.

About an hour later, after she had sent me to a subspace that only the most elite doms can, she stood over and pissed in my mouth, which was not a limit.

But then she told me that, right now, she could shit in my mouth and there was nothing that I could do about it. She wasn't going to, but she wanted to stress to me that she could plop out whatever she wished right now and I would accept it.

I had to admit to her that she was right. VERY powerful moment from a Hall of Fame Mistress.

Sounds like an Amazing Mind-Fuck!
Posted by: Scs202323

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/08/24 08:48 AM

Sorry for the late response! I’d say give it a shot. It’s definitely one of the worst things I can imagine doing but there’s something exciting about it

I learned my lesson and I’ll never stroke it mid act again. The post nut clarity is so real.

I actually have another session planned with a pretty active domme on here this week! I’ll wait for permission to say who and will provide a detailed review. I’m opting for a full CNC no safeword session with full consumption. She said those are her favorite sessions so I’m pretty nervous!

Re: FTT--- First Experience - 04/08/24 12:11 PM

Thanks @Scs202323. I hope that she grants you permission to recap here, as I could very much use the vicarious thrill!