motiations and FTT

Posted by: ztrade

motiations and FTT - 10/05/22 11:13 AM

Of the guys who suggest or request a FT session . . . what tends to be the motivation? Supposedly there are different possible motivations. Some want to "worship" the domme or goddess. Some want to be closer to her. Some people want to suffer as a part of serving her. If you are a domme who does FT sessions, what are the common motivations of the guy? Or, does the motivation even come up as a topic much or almost never?
Posted by: international

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/10/22 08:25 PM

It is the humiliation.
Taking it into the mouth is surprisingly easy, but swallowing is awful. Even shit of the most beautiful woman tastes like shit. It doesn't want to go down! It's awful. The whole body tells you to get it out.

I cannot think of a worse humiliation than having to eat shit. So whoever forces me to do it just performed the ultimate humiliation on me!

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/11/22 08:02 PM

Have your sessions been mostly "willing" or mostly "forced?" Have you asked to back out much?

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/11/22 08:17 PM

I wouldn't eat that stuff willingly!
It is absolutely awful - even the shit of the most beautiful woman!
So yes, only forced!

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/12/22 09:25 PM

How did you ask for or schedule the various FT sessions? Or, were they suggested by the domme? Did you list being toilet as an interest on a form, or did things take place after some sessions of ass worship or other things that might lead to FT?
Posted by: Mistress Zaida

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/12/22 10:21 PM

Hey there! I do ftt almost every single Saturday and Sunday.

Personally, I don't get off if my toilet isn't in the scene they desire or they bite off more than they can chew; therefore it is really important that the tone is established in advance.

This could be based off of My personality which tends to be a bit more "go with the flow," but in order of the most common motivations.

1. Flirtatious scene. FTT is a privilege and reward
2. Degradation. Eating shit is awfully degrading, isn't it?
3. Punishment for whatever role play scene

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/15/22 11:21 PM

My bdsm life is based on a relationship that is very different than a domina-client relationship. So my experience doesn't apply to other situations.
Posted by: CaptainFantasy

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/18/22 08:58 AM

Also the pure taboo of it coupled with it coming from a beautiful woman is part of it. I personally find the thought gross 99% of the time so if a woman can make something not normally sexually appealing so appeasing, that in itself is VERY hot!
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/18/22 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Zaida
in order of the most common motivations.

1. Flirtatious scene. FTT is a privilege and reward
2. Degradation. Eating shit is awfully degrading, isn't it?
3. Punishment for whatever role play scene

I'm on a slight variant of #2. Where it is a ritual designed to celebrate the Mistress's exalted position and to reinforce the slave's lowly one upon his feeble mind.

Once someone takes a shit in your mouth there is no going back. They have your number.
Posted by: buffalo

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/18/22 12:12 PM

This has always been on my list of hard limits. The smell is awful and more importantly I worry about serious illness from consumption. But having said that your last line is what is intriguing or attractive about ftt. It’s seems like a line crossed into a real submission and not just play. I still think it’s too risky to partake but it is intriguing to see how it would feel afterwards.
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/19/22 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By buffalo
This has always been on my list of hard limits. The smell is awful and more importantly I worry about serious illness from consumption. But having said that your last line is what is intriguing or attractive about ftt. It’s seems like a line crossed into a real submission and not just play. I still think it’s too risky to partake but it is intriguing to see how it would feel afterwards.
Totally agree. I have had it done ON my face but not in my mouth, and I scrub my face and hands afterwards.

Regarding consumption, I keep picturing picking up a parasite or something, and having the Dr. say "You must tell me everything you've eaten recently. Very important!"

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/19/22 12:38 PM

Same here regarding the Dr
Posted by: Mistress Zaida

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/19/22 02:31 PM

There are a lot of ways to still enjoy ftt without having to consume it as well.

If it gives you an idea. I have some toilets that have had 150+ browns across 20 ladies and never actually been sick to the point of concern. Only an upset stomach for a few hours on a bad day.
Posted by: Poester

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/19/22 08:52 PM

Actually massive hard turds from a Healthy Fit Domme has almost no taste. Found that out recently in a group session. Most of the rest smelled like death and tasted worse.

I set the fetish toilet rig up to force feed, consume or drown. I'm going to change it a bit next time.

po

Re: motiations and FTT - 10/21/22 01:25 AM

Yes that is reassuring in a way. Much of bdsm has risks and I’ve taken my share. On one hand I think if a Domme I had a good rapport with wanted to push the issue I would go along but I’m not young anymore and wonder if my immune system is as strong as it has always been. I think I am less willing to get injured or sick as the years get on.