FTT recs in sf/Bay Area?

Posted by: Subservient Boy

FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 07/17/21 09:05 PM

Are there any Dommes experienced in training subs with full toilet training?

It is something I’ve dabbled with but want to explore more deeply with someone who actually enjoys it (in my experience, only a fraction of the Dommes who offer it actually enjoy it)
Posted by: Goddess Faustine Cox

Re: FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 07/28/21 06:31 AM

I'm Goddess Faustine Cox, the San Francisco Bay Area's premier holistic FTT Dominatrix of 10 years experience. I specialize in training My toilet boys and demand true obedience and derive genuine and intense pleasure from compelling you to serve Me just how I like. My toilets serve Me in the morning and do NOT dictate how I shit, you bend to My Goddess needs, not the other way around. If you're curious about serving a true aficionado then you can contact Me after reading ALL of My policies and rates by visiting and applying through My website at GoddessFaustine.com today. I also enjoy FTT doubles with My fellow Bay Area B/S enthusiast Mistress Wild Iris.

Posted by: Eastbabyhuey

Re: FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 08/14/21 06:14 AM

Amazon at Fantasymakers
Gia Angel and Zaida at Gates
Carmen
I’ve seen Carmen, Amazon, Angel and Gia and had good FT sessions with them.
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: Phoenix Engracia - 08/21/21 09:54 AM

Mistress Phoenix has stated on Instagram that she enjoys her toilet boys. She can physically play the role, with a healthy, imposing body that looks like it can go to the bathroom wherever it wants to.
https://www.dominaphoenixengracia.com/
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 08/21/21 03:25 PM

I really like your style, Ms. Cox. Especially the part about how "My toilets serve Me in the morning and do NOT dictate how I shit".

Perhaps some day I will work up the nerve to schedule a session; my fantasy will be to arrive when told to do so, but then ignored by you while you go about your business, until nature calls and you need to take a shit. So at that point you untie me and have me get on the floor, face up.

Would be SO great!
Posted by: Poester

Re: FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 01/31/22 09:58 PM

That sounds Amazing! I always ask what is the best/right time, because, clearly it is one of the more important questions, if there is to be authentic power exchange.

po
Posted by: Poester

Re: FTT recs in sf/Bay Area? - 05/17/22 02:06 AM

I always ask "when is the best time for Her". For a biological YMMV type RACK fetish session, it's FTT 101.

po