Best FFT for first timer?

Posted by: Nirolog

Best FFT for first timer? - 05/28/21 02:18 AM

Hi
I am looking for FTT domma for first time.
The area she located is not important, i can have a travel there.
But important if she looks good, and to see her enjoy doing it.
I would like to try to consume from the first time, so if she has the ability to force a first timer to consume- that's the one i am looking for 😄.

Any recommendations?
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/18/21 09:02 PM

My recommendation would be to start with "soft" consumption. Most first timers eyes are bigger than their stomachs. You may fantasize about a beautiful Mistress dropping her load into your hungry mouth. The truth is, shit eating is an art form. To be a good toilet slave requires practice and dedication. A good feeder understands this and will bring you along slowly.

Start with used toilet paper licking, or light consumption from a plate or bowl. This advice may not play to your fantasy, but it will save you from a shitty experience.

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/21/21 06:54 AM

Thanks for your reply.
Maybe you are right. And also to lick a toilet paper or from a plate might be hard for biggeners, so the mistress, if she have experience, probably would know how to make the slave taste it. Even it's hard for him.

Any specific mistress know how to make non- experience slave try to eat it from the first time?
Posted by: RudolfW

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/23/21 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By Nirolog
Thanks for your reply.
Maybe you are right. And also to lick a toilet paper or from a plate might be hard for biggeners, so the mistress, if she have experience, probably would know how to make the slave taste it. Even it's hard for him.

Any specific mistress know how to make non- experience slave try to eat it from the first time?

Pee seems better
Posted by: MistressJennaJones

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/25/21 05:24 AM

Well, I do love shoving My hand deep into a mouth, practically down a throat, when someone hesitates. However, I only offer this for overnight sessions so as to ensure “satisfaction” 😘
Posted by: DeadEyeDick

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/26/21 05:49 AM

Mistress Jenna, I want to experience FTT from a gorgeous Mistress like you. Please tell me more about your training methods for newbies.

Re: Best FFT for first timer? - 06/29/21 02:41 PM

Ok, that's great.
But even it will be hard for me to consume for the first time, you still can have the way to let me eat it all?
I believe i can do it, but probably won't be easy 😆