On strap on and gagging or vomiting

Posted by: ztrade

On strap on and gagging or vomiting - 04/28/20 05:21 AM

Does it happen much or some, by accident or intentionally, that a guy will gag or retch or vomit during or from strap on play? It could be that the strap on is mostly clean, but in some cases there probably us sh!t on the sfrap on from anal play or cause the session has included toilet play.
Posted by: AspX

Re: On strap on and gagging or vomiting - 08/19/20 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By ztrade
Does it happen much or some, by accident or intentionally, that a guy will gag or retch or vomit during or from strap on play? It could be that the strap on is mostly clean, but in some cases there probably us sh!t on the sfrap on from anal play or cause the session has included toilet play.

I know this isn't the forum for this but I won't do ATM or allow a strap-on even near my mouth after it had been inside me. However, I have a bad gag reflex and almost always gag when sucking a strap-on. One Domme, who shall remain nameless (but is completely gorgeous; can be extremely sadistic; has the initials UV; and is part owner of Atlanta Dungeon), has made me puke after very forcefully fucking my face with her strap-on (luckily I made it to the garbage can). The puking wasn't what she was going for but she handled it as the amazing professional that she is and made sure I was ok before continuing with the session.

The weird thing is that if a Domme has me suck her strap-on and then gives me a break for a few minutes, my gag reflex abates a lot and I can suck it without that problem.

Asp

ps: some of youse may say that I am not the best at hiding identities in these posts, but at least I didn't say it was Mistress Ultra Violet

pps: Ahhhh crap...