The Great Full Toilet Dommes!

Posted by: scatmancrothers

The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 12/14/15 07:26 AM

I am a relative novice having only served one Mistress who offer full toilet, Mistress Lexine. My interest in brown revolves around the utter humiliation of begging for nourishment and the volume, color, and consistency of my meal.

I am happy to announce that she delivered large volume, dark rich color and solid texture.

I am interested to hear who is your favorite full toilet Mistress and what was/is the quality of her brown.

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 12/23/15 07:56 PM

My favorite was Mistress Payne - now retired. Great volume and a thick soft consistency. She loved direct delivery and did not stop when your mouth and throat was full.

Passively looking for another feeder in Southern California (Orange County).
Posted by: AtYourService

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/02/16 07:19 PM

During my travels I've been fortunate enough to serve as a full toilet for Modern Empress from London, Lexine from Los Angles, Gia Peccato from NYC and Miss Jasmine from Vancouver. Can't say I have favorite as they have all been really incredible experiences.

Modern Empress tends to have smaller volume and a medium consistency and her posh British accent is so sexy as she encourages you to finish all of her shit. Lexine has always had high volume and the consistency has varied but has never been super soft and she always makes the session super sensual. I just recently started seeing Goddess Gia and have seen her twice so far and both times were large volume; first time was a medium consistency and second time it was super soft. Goddess Gia definitely knows how to build up anticipation to the point where you are begging for it. My first full toilet experience was with Miss Jasmine and she always delivers a very large volume of shit and it's always been very soft. The last few times I saw Miss Jasmine her shit has actually tasted good, almost a sweet flavor, it was kinda strange. I would love to meet Empress Ming though I'm not sure I could consume five pounds of shit.

I definitely don't find it at all humiliating, I find that the act of submitting in one of the most extreme ways possible very exhilarating and satisfying. What's great about the ladies I've seen is that they all seem to really enjoy using human toilets which makes the sessions that much more amazing.
Posted by: Crothers

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/04/16 04:04 PM

The majority of my experience as a toilet slave has been service to Mistress Lucy Khan. Amounts and consistencies have varied widely past three years, but serving her as her toilet has always been a great experience for me. Over this time I have had the opportunity to serve Miss Jasmine twice. Serving her is also quite enjoyable. I served a number of others in the past. Mistresses Jade Vixen, Thora Nang, Lisa, Bella Monroe and Alexa Complex all deserve honorable mentions.
Posted by: EmpressMing

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/06/16 03:28 AM

I've never actually weighed it on a scale! though maybe I should out of sheer curiosity. ha.
Yes, come serve Me, and then you can give your opinion on it after experiencing My showers for yourself!
Posted by: toiletboy

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/10/16 08:12 PM

the humiliation of being shitted and pissed on by a gorgeous dominanat woman driver me crazy
Posted by: scatmandu

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/28/16 08:22 PM

Thank you for a super hot memory from the 80s. I fantasize often about submitting to both full toilet combined with forced bi.

I am now in the process of finding the right Domme.
Posted by: Joeysb

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 02/12/16 07:17 AM

Wow, great to hear all these stories of people with actual experience.

I only have experience with two Domina's.

My first toilet session was with Mistress Esme.

The caviar that landed on my chest was medium brown and pretty thick. The load was small, probably because i was a beginner. (She often has HUGE loads).

I almost threw up when she putted it in my mouth. So that's why i was allowed to eat it in very small pieces while sitting in front of her.

I managed to eat it all, which was about the size of a kiwi.

Then i had to serve as her toilet-paper.

I really liked the session, as she was very patient with me, but still tried to push my ''limits''.

The other session was in a hotelroom with a Mistress from Italy. It was almost three years later. In the meanwhile i did some practicing with my own brown (licking, holding it in my mouth and swallowing some). I don't really like that, but i wanted to prepare myself for a session with a domme.

The session with the Italian Domme involved face-sitting, licking and her feeding me. It was almost like an ice-cream machine.

I got a small portion (think of a spoon) of her dark brown in my mouth. It was a great consistency. A bit creamy, but not too soft.

I chewed and swallowed it. Then i got another portion, followed with a lot of her champagne.

After the champagne she gave me a double portion (think of a big spoon), which i managed to swallow, after some chewing.

She asked my if i wanted more. I was nervous and my stomach was full of champagne and some caviar, so i was afraid to throw up in her hotelroom right before the end of the session.

I didn't want that, so i said i had enough. She accepted that.

Although afterwards i regret the fact that i didn't eat more shit smile
Posted by: Crossbones1

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/11/16 08:28 PM

Hey, just curious if anyone knows of some good reliable toilet doms in Toronto ON Canada. All the ones that I've met with can't deliver when it counts or take tiny little dumps. Looking forward to hearing back!

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/21/16 08:27 AM

Aaron, I would like to see if your eyes are bigger than appetite. I am a seriously high volume feeder. eek

Empress ming

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/26/16 02:46 PM

Scatman, Thank you for the glorious review! I will be back in your area soon. Here's a new pic of your feeder!

Posted by: Poester

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/17/18 11:28 PM

I started FTT with a Domme called ScatDomme. I figured if anyone knew how to deliver and how to make it a memorable experience it would be her! And it was indeed! There is a review by me on Max Fisch from a few years ago.

Would that Italian Domme be Gaia, in Roma by any chance?

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/17/18 11:31 PM

Wow, I love that picture as well. Those boots are something else! shocked

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/17/18 11:42 PM

The only ones I know now that "specialize" are "classic" Dommes Lethal Lady V and Sasha Dantes. There are definitely some other providers that would do it for you, if you don't mind more vanilla surroundings.

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/17/18 11:52 PM

Dammit, I missed Miss Jasmine travelling to my city. I wasn't really aware she did FTT until just after she left. I hope she comes through here again!

I don't know if all you FTT enthusiasts remember or have seen EFRO videos by Nina (of the late g...pooping.com). After seeing a dozen videos of her massive dumps, I actually found a video of her doing an FTT session. It really was as awesome as I imagined.
Posted by: AaronGrant

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/18/18 12:57 PM

Could you post a link to the video of Nina pooping on someone? laugh

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/22/18 02:21 PM

I know this is way late, but if you or anyone else is still looking for a BDSM session, OR an FTT session, with decent volume, skillfully delivered,

Mistress Evangeline Ducharme

is in Toronto until the 8rd of February!

Disclaimer: I just had a session with her and it was the largest I've ever experienced. I'll be doing a proper review later.
Posted by: EvangelineD

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/22/18 11:35 PM

I have to feed my toilets well if I want them to stay healthy! I will gladly see you in the future Poester, your deviant mind is a pleasure to explore.

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/23/18 05:33 PM

Thank you Mistress! smile smile

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/23/18 09:07 PM

Sorry Aaron, I can't seem to find it anymore.
Posted by: CaptainFantasy

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/29/18 10:23 AM

Wow, Mistress Evangeline Ducharme looks like my kind of Domme. Too bad she is in Canada.
Posted by: EvangelineD

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/31/18 03:18 AM

Greetings CaptainFantasy,

I will visit the US at one point, feel free to message me to see if we can arrange something.

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 07/26/19 08:40 AM

Hi,

If you're after volume I can also recommend Lethal Lady V.

In our last session I had a duo with her and Bastienne and she, by herself, had three FULL BMs in the 1 hour session!

po
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 07/26/19 10:06 AM

Thank you for the information, as that sounds amazing. Unfortunately I have difficulty making it to Canada. Such a shame since there appears to be a number of Dommes up their who do group scenes.
Posted by: Human_toilet

My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/17/19 07:05 AM

1. Domina Nia - legend
2. Bossy Delilah - another legend
3. Empress Ming - legend in the making I think
4. Mistress Shayla - I'd love to see her
5. Lara Venus - she looks incredible
6. Estelle (Berlin) - stunning lady
7.an li- I have a thing for scary Asian ladies
8.lydia supremcy -i have a think for scary Asian ladies
9.manouk (Belgium / holland) - really into it
10.stella cay (Switzerland) - she's very good

Though ask me on a different day and Thalia Myer, Sophia larou, Cybill Troy might well be on my list

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 11/17/19 10:42 PM

I know i'm a bit late to the party but that sweetness was probably Sucralose (Splenda) or Sugar Alcohols from sugar free candy/chocolate.

I experienced this in my session a week ago, and before.
It was a special event toilet session, Domina Jayne Doe was inaugurating her new bondage/isolation toilet. Built by Bastienne Cross.

I like the session to feel like being subject to a force of nature so So totally objectified, immobilized head, in the dark, ears plugged, funnel, in an extended session that is not necessarily the center of what is going on that day. No idea of when, what or who, except that I know who most of the participants were, even so there were two surprise Dommes which I requested there be.

The "volume" is what you would expect from 6 women over the course of 3 hours, overwhelmed, drowned, buried, were a few good adjectives lol

po

Posted by: Eastbabyhuey

A few good ones in California - 11/18/19 12:26 PM

Amazon, Fantasymakers
Samantha Strong (L.A.)
Mistress Lisa (Long Beach)
Posted by: footboi12171

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/22/19 10:46 AM

My top ten toilet doms that i have seen

Maya Sinstress
Goddess tangent
Mistress Alicia NYC
Olivia Black- chicago
Bossy Delilah
Athena Lourdes- retired
Mistress Kayla- LA
Mistress Michele Lacey
Amara Noir
Mistress Victoria Cayne

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/22/19 10:50 AM

My Top Dommes that I would like to be their toilet

Mistress Shayla
Goddess Lara Venus
Mistress Lucy Kahn
mistress Daminzia- if she travels

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/22/19 06:24 PM

Hi Fb,

That's a cool list!
I can't seem to find Mistress Daminzia, is that the correct spelling?
That's wouldn't happen to be Damazonia would it?

po

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/25/19 04:37 AM

Oliva Black - thats somebody I would have loved to see

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 11/25/19 04:37 AM

Damazonia is coming to the UK and i was considering a session if dates work out

Does anybody have any experience with her

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 12/16/19 01:40 PM

Yes , sorry for the misspell

Have you ever sessioned with any of them?

FB

Re: My top ten mistresses I'd like to see / see again - 12/24/19 10:50 AM

Hi,

Yes, I have sessioned with Mistress Damazonia in a multi-domme FTT session.

The session was my typical lights out, silent and locked in.
Although I like heavy use, with ignore fetish, the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

She and my other users were having a great time with various shenanigans, so I ended up in the Iso-Toilet for 5 hours!

Afterwards I had the privilege of driving her to her hotel. She is very easy to talk to, and although this may be overused, she really is even more stunning in person than her photos can convey.

I would recommend that you take the opportunity to session with her while she is in your area.

The Session Team

po
Posted by: AspX

Off-Topic Reply - 12/27/19 06:25 AM

Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

Originally Posted By Poester
the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

Po,

I had a very similar experience at AVN back in 2018. I was wearing an electrical shock dog collar around my balls inside my pants and the Domme I was with went into the dressing room to see her good friend Emily Marilyn (whom I have lusted over fetish pics of for at least 15 years). Next thing you know, I am getting remotely shocked and I knew it was Emily Marilyn doing it even though she was in a completely different room and I couldn't see her at all (later, it was confirmed to me that was actually what was happening).

The knowing, but not truly knowing, of that was incredible and I totally understand what you felt when it was Mistress Damazonia and the iso-toilet.

Re: Off-Topic Reply - 12/27/19 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

the knowledge that you're being used by and consuming from someone so incredibly beautiful adds to the experience.

Po,

I had a very similar experience at AVN back in 2018. I was wearing an electrical shock dog collar around my balls inside my pants and the Domme I was with went into the dressing room to see her good friend Emily Marilyn (whom I have lusted over fetish pics of for at least 15 years). Next thing you know, I am getting remotely shocked and I knew it was Emily Marilyn doing it even though she was in a completely different room and I couldn't see her at all (later, it was confirmed to me that was actually what was happening).

The knowing, but not truly knowing, of that was incredible and I totally understand what you felt when it was Mistress Damazonia and the iso-toilet.

Hi Asp,

That's a very good parallel. "Knowing but not truly knowing"

As an aside I talked to her a bit about my session, and she said she absolutely "gets it", and said she even likes scat play with subs which is (surprisingly?) a step further than what I'm comfortable with.
It's cathartic to talk kink with people from "my tribe".

po

Re: Off-Topic Reply - 12/27/19 03:21 PM

[quote=AspX]Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

[quote=Poester]

Hi Asp,

As an aside I talked to her a bit about my session, and she said she absolutely "gets it", and said she even likes scat play with subs which is (surprisingly?) a step further than what I'm comfortable with.

po

po,

Actually I don't understand what is a "stap further" for you? Being a sub at all or incorporating the play as part of that kind of relationship? Is it that being a su is humanizing which actually counteracts the humiliation and dehumanizing of the play (and the iso-toilet)?

Not trying to push... Just genuinely curious.

Asp

Re: Off-Topic Reply - 01/04/20 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By AspX
[quote=AspX]Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

[quote=Poester]

Hi Asp,

po

po,

Actually I don't understand what is a "stap further" for you? Being a sub at all or incorporating the play as part of that kind of relationship? Is it that being a su is humanizing which actually counteracts the humiliation and dehumanizing of the play (and the iso-toilet)?

Not trying to push... Just genuinely curious.

Asp

Hi Asp,

What I was getting at was much simpler. I don't like playing with scat much after the initial "drop". Once it gets further removed from the "donor" it's just a pile of crap, to me.

But to answer your questions I'm not naturally submissive. I can take that role and role-play and can find it very rewarding and stimulating especially if I can lose myself in it, but because it is not "natural" it eventually wears me out. Which is why I don't do lifestyle.

The after-care/meet-and-greet after the session (I don't know everyone who is participating beforehand frequently), where I am "re-humanized" has turned out to be absolutely essential to me to recover.

It was actually very interesting to see the reactions of a brand new Domme at the end of one of my sessions. She really did not know what the make of it, or of me.

po

Re: Off-Topic Reply - 01/05/20 11:11 PM

What I was getting at was much simpler. I don't like playing with scat much after the initial "drop". Once it gets further removed from the "donor" it's just a pile of crap, to me.

LOL

But to answer your questions I'm not naturally submissive.

Gotcha. Now I understand and as a switch who is much more naturally dominant in my interactions, I do totally understand what you mean.

The main difference in our D/s approaches is that my focus at all times is pleasing the woman I am with and gaining pleasure through that process rather than role or activities. Whereas, for you, it seems that it is the fetish/activity that is what drives you.

It is awesome that you have found someone to take pleasure in feeding (no pun intended) that need while allowing you to still be yourself and comfortable after the activity is over. As great as the Iso-toilet is for you, I agree that it is actually that comfort with you as a fetishist, rather than a sub, that probably makes it all work.

Asp
Posted by: Woo

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 09/09/20 03:45 AM

Hi Empress Ming

What’s the largest amount of divine chocolate you have fed your worshippers in a single multi domme session?
Posted by: Tasha Black

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/14/21 01:38 AM

FTT is one of my favorite fetishes baby. I would love to have to lick my ass clean... but only if you follow my instructions.

THETASHABLACK.COM

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/23/21 01:37 PM

Absolutely!
Posted by: Goddess Faustine Cox

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 07/05/21 07:42 PM

GoddessFaustine.com

I love this thread, the willingness and the struggle of My toilets is something that turns Me on like no other. It's true that shit-porn is pretty much the only porn I ever watch anymore. I train toilets both in the San Francisco Bay Area as well as in New York when I visit.

Posted by: CaptainFantasy

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 07/14/21 02:19 PM

You sound like a shitload of fun! Too bad I don't live closer to you.

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 01/31/22 10:12 PM

Goddess Faustine,

I KNEW I would probably regret not looking around to session in 2019 when I was in San Francisco for vmware world!

Hopefully the stars align again at some point....

po
Posted by: Ruby Enraylls

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/22/22 07:44 PM

Chiming in from Seattle, FTT is one of my favorites. I saw someone mention clips here regarding persuasion and introduction to FTT, both of which are things I very much enjoy. Whether it’s very slow paced and building upon different comfort levels or some more mind bending type play.
Posted by: ztrade

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 04/29/22 08:23 PM

what "setup" of the session tends to blow someone's mind, from your point of view or in your experience? Do you mean you surprise the guy with the topic or activity? You start including toilet training if he takes GS?

Or, is it the sessions that quickly become forced cause the guy quickly wants to back out and can't take it?

How do you choose the guys whose mind you are going blow or ruin a bit?

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 05/17/22 02:02 AM

What a great toilet chair (from your dungeon tour)!

po

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 05/17/22 02:18 AM

I'm a little suprised that no one has mentioned Mistress Mystique currently out of Toronto
Posted by: Mistress Venus

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 06/17/22 07:43 AM

I'm located in Atlanta. Full toilet is one of my favorite activities.

Posted by: KinkRaptor

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 12/26/22 10:38 AM

Hey guys!
I’m making a giant list of all the dominatrixes, mistresses, pro-dommes who offer Full Toilet sessions in every state and country, I tried to include everyone you guys posted, would you mind going through the list and telling me who I’m missing and who you’ve sessioned with and know to be legit?

Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FullToiletMistresses/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10vCWRIdLPFewRg5A04jmqVf_4RN5q2OKqHYmGvv4Qeo/edit
Posted by: GoodSub4u

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 12/27/22 02:51 PM

Philadelphia:

I have recently done a full toilet session with Mistress Aurianna. She does have a website which I will list below. I have only seen a handful of women for this over the years. You can tell she really enjoys it and is not afraid to get messy or forceful.

MistressAurianna.com
Posted by: EvedLeNashim

Re: The Great Full Toilet Dommes! - 12/28/22 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By KinkRaptor
Hey guys!
I’m making a giant list of all the dominatrixes, mistresses, pro-dommes who offer Full Toilet sessions in every state and country, I tried to include everyone you guys posted, would you mind going through the list and telling me who I’m missing and who you’ve sessioned with and know to be legit?

Thanks!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FullToiletMistresses/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10vCWRIdLPFewRg5A04jmqVf_4RN5q2OKqHYmGvv4Qeo/edit

FWIW, I can confirm the following:
Kendra Knight
Mistress Natasya
Mistress Sade
Mistress Michelle Lacy
Mistress Pomf

And not on your list, but very selective about who with, Mistress Julia Steele of Atlanta is also open to FTT.

I've also experienced many of the ladies you already marked as ''verified.'' Yeah...I've been a lucky boy.