The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived

Posted by: Poester

The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 12/01/19 05:52 PM

Hi,

My Domme Bastienne has just written the story of how she conceived of and created the Isolation Toilet that I have been "used" in, so many times.

Story of the Isolation Toilet
Twitter

It's a good read even for those with little to no interest in this particular activity, she has a way with words.

Enjoy!
po

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/13/24 01:48 AM

Apologies, these are all dead links now.

Regardless of anything that has happened, I'm forever grateful to her for spending the time and effort to skillfully craft the best fetish/bondage session experience ever.

po
Posted by: international

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/13/24 12:50 PM

I remember the story!
You being in the isolation box and not knowing who was feeding you!

Wonder why Bastienne has removed the link, it is such a great concept!
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/14/24 12:09 PM

Perhaps she was getting flack from her internet company.

Could you please tell us something about how it worked?

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/15/24 02:01 AM

Hi CP,

Probably nothing like that. It was personal conflict in the group of Dommes who were doing these party sessions. Due to a blowup, she decided to separate herself from the negativity completely and unforunately in the process stopped group sessions, this session and her creation completely.

The purpose of it was to make the objectification more complete by isolating the bottom from the top. So the bottom was isolated and covered by the frame of the Big Toilet, from what was going on in the room, in a separate stinky reality, and was not visible except for a face when you opened the top for use.

Typically the gang was doing photo shoots and hanging out shooting the shit (lol). I found a still pic of one of the early sessions, and a more recent session X post, by scraping the internet.

Giant Toilet
Doing vile things prettily

Here is a link to an interview:

Cute Toilet

po

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/15/24 02:27 AM

Nul
Posted by: Chamberpot

Re: The Iso Toilet and how it was conceived - 03/15/24 06:33 PM

So with the ISO toilet the sub's entire body is separated from the rest of the room. I think I can catch the vibe. But the alternative is to have your head in the toilet while the rest of you is exposed and vulnerable in the room. So you can't see what is going on because the lid is closed but you and your balls are just out there for anyone to victimize if they wish.

The spice of life, as they say,