Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns

Posted by: Jamesbdsm

Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 11/17/19 04:44 AM

I am looking at having a session with a mistress who has made some suggestions as to how to ensure its extra tough to consume as well as ensuring its extra humiliating
She has suggested having an audience which certainly would add to the humiliation aspect
But also she has suggested bringing along extra portions of shit to force feed me.
Essentially a pre prepared turd which I must admit sounds horrific as I think old cold shit is going to be much harder to consume plus of course the quantity of shit to eat has now been increased as well
And of course with somebody watching
And this is in the context of a restrained no safeword forced consumption scene

This sounds great but I am a little worried about my ability to cope with an old cold load plus is there safety concerns about eating old shit.

I'd appreciate any advice plus any other tips as to how to make the experience tougher as well. Whilst I have a reasonable amount of experience I am looking for a session that challenges me and pushes me a lot further than I've managed before

I have consumed fully for a number of years so I'm not heading into this blind but very much looking to level up

She has also suggested Roman and I've never done that so any advice there would be appreciated as well

Tips and tricks to make it extra gross
Eating cold shit
Roman showers

I'd appreciate any feeeback

Posted by: Human_toilet

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 11/17/19 06:59 AM

Interesting topic the only lady I have known of who did the pre packed poos was domina Nia (her doggy bags as she called them)
I suspect the mistress in question is not domina Nia as you mention forced and that is not really nias style
However she talked regularly on her blogs of having fed people multiple doggy bags on top of fresh loads

I have had the pleasure of serving Nia and it was a pretty full on experience and although I only experienced fresh loads they were big and I can't imagine the people who managed 5 doggy bags on top of a couple of fresh loads!

Given she did it for a number of years I think it's safe to assume it was safe enough

Equally I remember many years ago on max fisch where somebody suggested the bacteria on a poo would double every hour and on that basis that would suggest that there would be an increased health risk though I believe people also suggested if it was frozen this would massively slow that process down.

Having had shit leftover from the start of a session fed to me to the end I can confirm that the longer you leave it the harder it gets to eat.

As for other ideas to make it worse I would say that domina Nia certainly had a nack of delivering a swift reminder if my enthusiasm wained and I for one can find if struggle to concentrate on the task in hand (well mouth) that multiple unrelenting kicks to the balls do refocus the mind

As for other ideas I remember this being discussed at max fish and there was some devious suggestions - most of which I can vouch for but some that sound very off-putting (to me though I know to others they may not)

1. Being used as a toilet after orgasm (I have done this and can confirm it is difficult)
2. Enema shit -this was on a recent post on here and I have always found this humiliating and if combined with a funnel can be a pretty long and difficult task
3. Being left to wallow in the stink and possibly not being allowed to shower - this would happen with Nia - anything you couldn't swallow properly and quickly you would be left in before though she would ensure you ate it all in the end and I was always dismissed without a shower and sometimes with a shit-tash to remind me of my need to improve
4. Restraint / gaggs - this can make things much more inescapable and although gaggs can make chewing and swallowing extra tricky being made to mash up shit with your tongue before swallowing takes a long time and is very humiliating
5. Being made to eat your own shit - this does not appeal to me but I know mistresses who insist this is a very humiliating act to put somebody through
6. I believe ms Billie posted on max fisch about making a shit and piss smoothie in a blender - I would have thought this should have made it easier to consume but she says the smell is off the charts and actually it's incredibly difficult
7. The diet of the mistress can make a huge difference - seafood, curry etc can make things much more difficult the next day from a toilets perspective
8. Shit up the nose - this is one that's been used on me a few times but a small amount of shit inserted in the nose to block your breathing but also gives such an intense smell and something that can be left in place through the session (blowing the nose or letting it fall resulting in a harsh punishment)
9. Adding tobasco or something else etc to any shit that is not consumed in say 5 mins
10. I once was looking at a long session with mistress Ming and she suggested starving me and forcing me to take Ipecac so that I would be deliberately starved and sick and very weak so I would be extra grateful for her shits - actually if she ever comes to Europe I think I will take her up on this
I find an audience humiliating - though a mistress once decided to facetime some of her friends as I was gagging on a log and showed me struggling to them- And somehow that was perhaps more humiliating than somebody being there
There was no other communication they just literally saw me gagging on a load and trying to beg for mercy with a mouthful of shit
There are some great posts on this forum about multiple sessions
Out of interest who is the mistress proposing doggy bags and Roman - she sounds fun
Posted by: Jamesbdsm

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 11/18/19 11:49 AM

Thanks
I'll refrain from naming the mistress for now until I have ok'd it with her but I'll also check if I can write a review and I will probably ask for her feedback in light of some of the points you make
Posted by: Woo

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 09/13/20 03:40 AM

Are there any edibles that have a similar taste to shit? Can dominas do anything to make the taste/smell more tolerable?
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 09/15/20 10:53 AM

what ideas did you folks decide on to make things humiliating and hard for you, if I may ask?
Posted by: Poester

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 12/14/20 12:28 AM

The taste and smell and inevitability of it all (assuming you agreed to have your limits pushed) is part of the "charm". I don't want to like it, I want the experience to be intense, horrible and at least a little bit scary, although I may be in a minority of FTT players with this.

My Dommes have modified the sessions recently with an added breath control and drowning element, using a leg cast protector.

I am shrink wrapped sometimes, but I am given a noise maker in my partially free hand so I don't expire in the toilet cocoon/ sarcophagus.

po
Posted by: ztrade

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 01/16/22 07:45 PM

did the session ever take place? How did it go?
Posted by: Ruby Enraylls

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 05/02/22 07:19 PM

Personally, I would have some reservations about the extra shit. Fresh is the safest, bacteria wise. I would ask her how she plans to store it between creation and delivery and how long it’s going to be. Freezer is going to be safest.
This is going to sound maybe obvious but if she wants you to consume more, she could alter her diet (I typically do) and/or invite a friend.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Extra tough toilet session and safety concerns - 06/14/22 02:26 PM

Your idea of diet change does seem obvious but maybe she is newer to the scene. I would take you up on a session with your friend (s)!