Multiple Domme Session

Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Multiple Domme Session - 08/11/19 05:33 PM

I have tried to find, with no luck, 2 or more Mistresses to provide a multiple full toilet session. I see women in Europe that do this and maybe NYC(?), but is very difficult to find on the West Coast.
Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Can travel, but preference is the west coast.
Thanks!
Posted by: BDSAIME

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/11/19 07:01 PM

I think your best shot would be to find a pro domina which lists FT session and multi domme session in her practices. Then you could ask her for a pro-domme friend of her who like FT too to join her for the session.

I've found this thread that maybe can help you: http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/topics/1626834/Best_Domme_for_Full_Toilet_in_

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/11/19 07:35 PM

Thank you for the information. I just haven't seen it listed on the few Dominas who provide FTT. I have tried asking a few before, but will ask again as you suggested.
I will check the list you sent the link to again, but most of those links are dead. And a couple of the sites that were still up didn't look like they had been updated in years.
Either way, thanks for the response smile
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/12/19 09:01 PM

Check out Mistrix Sade in NYC (mistrixsade.com). She is into FT and I know for a fact that she can arrange FT double sessions with several other dominas in NY.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/13/19 04:05 AM

Hi,

Bastienne Cross in Toronto was able to put together an 8 Domme session for an FTT and CBT sub from NJ.

I had a 6 Domme FTT(only) session, which, as you might imagine, is nearly indescribable, especially the way I'm locked in to force "compliance" and to be "low maintenance".

You can do it like that or with lots of degredation or role play, or anything in between. The sky is the limit.

po

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/13/19 06:50 PM

Thanks for the information. That would be absolutely amazing and seems to surpass what I have found in researching this type of play in Europe. Unfortunately Canada is not possible for me.

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/13/19 06:52 PM

I appreciate the information as I am not familiar with Mistrix Sade. Although I saw two of her friends listed on her website are on my bucket list. So that would be incredible. I will need to look into this more. Thanks again!

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 08/15/19 12:31 PM

LoL, Toronto is a 1 hour drive from Buffalo, if that helps at all
Posted by: footboi12171

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 11/04/19 03:32 PM

I would be interested in this scene, Did you ever make this happen?

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 11/05/19 03:22 PM

Hi,

Chicago Illusions seems to have at least 3 Dommes that do FTT. It's likely that you could request a multi-domme session there.

po

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 11/05/19 03:24 PM

I'm really curious too!

po
Posted by: footboi12171

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 11/11/19 11:50 AM

Wish I can make something like this happen next weekend when I visit LA
Posted by: Human_toilet

Re: Multiple Domme Session - 11/19/19 07:14 AM

Not somebody I was familiar with - and not a part of the world I see me travelling - but I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for her travels incase she heads to europe