Welcome Ms Rose Woods

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/22/19 08:28 AM

We are glad to announce that New England's Ms Rose Woods will be Moderating the FFT forum. She is predominantly a Lifestyle Mistress who engages in the occasional Professional session.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/23/19 12:38 AM

Welcome Ms Rose!
Thank you for taking this on

po
Posted by: Zingish

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/23/19 05:19 PM

It's wonderful to have Mistress Rose Woods on this forum. I didn't know that she was into FTT, but I have seen some of her CBT clips and she really knows how to administer punishment. She's also happens to be extremely attractive.
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/25/19 02:19 PM

Thank you Po, I'll try to do my duty!:D

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/26/19 08:33 AM

lol! grin
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/26/19 02:31 PM

One of these days...hopefully.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/27/19 07:10 AM

Thank you, It's an honor to be a moderator.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/27/19 07:22 AM

Open question. Do you enjoy consumption directly from your Mistress, or do need to be feed with a spoon?
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/27/19 09:01 AM

It is still just a fantasy for me right now. To start I think I'd want it on my face from the source, would take time to reach consumption level.
Posted by: CaptainFantasy

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/27/19 12:22 PM

It has been a long time since I have been on here but glad to see activity. Welcome Ms Rose! You have already made this forum more interesting.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/27/19 01:32 PM

I prefer consumption directly from the source. With that said, I like the spill over to be fed via spoon smile

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/28/19 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Open question. Do you enjoy consumption directly from your Mistress, or do need to be feed with a spoon?

Definitely directly! I don't really like sh*t at all, I just like where it came from. Once it is too far "estranged" it loses its allure

po

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/30/19 09:54 AM

I'm chiming in with the other comments in stating that FTT has long been a fantasy of mine, but so far it has remained just a fantasy. My fantasy session would have me receiving right from the source, no spoons, no forks, no sporks.
Posted by: AssSniffer1999

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 07/30/19 04:19 PM

This is basically the same for me. I have the fantasy but never actually requested it. If I were to do it, it would definitely have to be direct.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:13 PM

Thank you.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By Awillingstudent
It is still just a fantasy for me right now. To start I think I'd want it on my face from the source, would take time to reach consumption level.

That's the way I normally start. I like to use a slaves face and body as my toilet before moving to consumption.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By SeekingAdventure
I prefer consumption directly from the source. With that said, I like the spill over to be fed via spoon smile

Waste not, want not!

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By Poester
Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods

Definitely directly! I don't really like sh*t at all, I just like where it came from. Once it is too far "estranged" it loses its allure

po

I couldn't agree more, however it's always fun to serve cold horderves to my little piggies!

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By Zingish
I'm chiming in with the other comments in stating that FTT has long been a fantasy of mine, but so far it has remained just a fantasy. My fantasy session would have me receiving right from the source, no spoons, no forks, no sporks.

Nothing like a hot meal right from the oven wink

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By Zingish

Receive, chew, swallow, and repeat!

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By AssSniffer1999
This is basically the same for me. I have the fantasy but never actually requested it. If I were to do it, it would definitely have to be direct.

Fantasies have a way of becoming realities. Remember, start slow with a Mistress who has good control.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/01/19 07:05 PM

Exactly. I always finish the meal my Mistress has taken time to prepare.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/03/19 02:42 PM

LOL. You have a way of making it sound like a Happymeal.

Re: Welcome Ms Rose Woods - 08/03/19 08:23 PM

Well it is, isn't it? smile