Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers

Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 07/13/19 05:14 AM

I had a remarkable Enema Shower session yesterday. One of my regular FT slaves, who's normally a solid Fuel connoisseur, disclosed a new fetish. He wanted to be placed in heavy bondage and completely covered in my brown and golden goodness. "To make a long session short, after two large volume enemas, and a gallon of recycled water, he was fully coated and in FT heaven!

Has anyone experienced Enema showers? How do think they compare to brown swirls?

Mistress Rose Woods
Posted by: Awillingstudent

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 07/14/19 12:42 PM

Obviously messy, did you allow him to marinate for an hour or two?
Posted by: MsRoseWoods

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 07/16/19 07:56 AM

Yes, He was restrained in the bathtub so the mess was contained.
I left encased in my essence for 45 minutes to an hour! I've never seen someone look so serene.
Posted by: SeekingAdventure

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 07/25/19 09:55 PM

Interesting post. I have never received enema showers. I have been a 'solid' guy, but interestingly enough, just earlier this week I started perving this type of content and it has me curious.
Posted by: Human_toilet

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 11/17/19 06:05 AM

I think enema showers add an extra element of humiliation

I have had this combined with a bucket and funnel so there wasn't any wasted and that was a pretty intense experience

My only issue is that I know some mistresses who have done this when they have had trouble producing a solid load and under those circumstances I think it's fair to discuss that with the toilet. Not an issue for me but I can imagine for others they might not like the sensation of a liquid shit explosion in the face / mouth

As I say I find it extra humiliating. Especially when the mistress Is taunting you as she holds the enema. And given that an enema can be an uncomfortable experience the deal has always been that I will have to suffer a lot more discomfort than the mistress
Posted by: Poester

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 11/18/19 12:27 AM

Yes, Not sure, what's a brown swirl
Posted by: Human_toilet

Re: Enema Showers Bring Brown Flowers - 11/19/19 10:23 AM

I assumed having your head pushed in the bowl whilst a turd is flushed - but might be wrong?