Resolutions...?

Posted by: Luke Cage

Resolutions...? - 12/29/17 02:01 AM

As the New Year is upon us...

If this question is not too presumptuous, what types of resolutions might a prodomme have for Herself, for the New Year?

And given the d/s dynamic, what type of resolutions might a prodomme suggest for Her subs? What can we, as subs, do better from Your perspective and experience?
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Resolutions...? - 01/16/18 08:56 PM

Luke, I apologize for the lateness of My reply. I just saw this now. (I had no idea a board was created in My name!)

Personally, I don't make New Year Resolutions. If there's something I want to do or change, I just do it immediately. No arbitrary date chosen for a "new year" is needed. I do understand the symbolism, however.

The first resolution I would encourage subs to consider is introspective: what are you trying to get out of this?
Posted by: AspX

Re: Resolutions...? - 02/12/18 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
The first resolution I would encourage subs to consider is introspective: what are you trying to get out of this?

I am more of a "how" than a "why" person when it comes to Dommes, Mistress Tissa.

So, introspectively, I am generally thinking "how am I going to get out of this?"

Works well with both bondage situations and everytime I open my mouth.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Resolutions...? - 03/18/18 06:06 PM

I probably should check this more often...!

Originally Posted By AspX
I am more of a "how" than a "why" person when it comes to Dommes, Mistress Tissa.

So, introspectively, I am generally thinking "how am I going to get out of this?"

Works well with both bondage situations and everytime I open my mouth.

You can do both, you know!
Posted by: AspX

Re: Resolutions...? - 03/18/18 10:51 PM

Sorry Mistress Tissa, I am very binary... My brain just don't swing that way.