You can once again subscribe to my BDSMlog!

Posted by: Mistress Tissa

You can once again subscribe to my BDSMlog! - 12/03/22 07:05 AM

Anyone who has been following the debacle with my blog knows I have been working on this for a little while. I'm happy to say I've figured it out and you can once again subscribe. This will mean that my posts will be emailed to you. It also should mean that you can comment on my posts.

For those who aren't familiar with my blog, I've had it for almost 8 years and post to it regularly. I'm probably one of the few pro Dommes who has regularly kept a blog for that period of time.

It contains only kink or sexy content. Including information about me, my subs, sessions, news, articles (both mine and others'), clips, photos, adult humor, and more.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: You can once again subscribe to my BDSMlog! - 12/04/22 11:45 PM

I have enjoyed your blog for some time now and have commented on a few of your posts. Your posts are always interesting and well written and informative.Tthank you very much for taking the time to create the content and for sharing it.

Re: You can once again subscribe to my BDSMlog! - 12/07/22 05:32 PM

Thanks for reading and the kind words, nysubjack! Hope to see you around there soon!

Re: You can once again subscribe to my BDSMlog! - 01/22/23 07:31 PM

I know I said in December that I fixed everything, but apparently that was not the case.

I fixed the issue with subscriptions but hadn't fully fixed the issues with registrations.

Well, now I have.

There have been multiple kinks (convenient pun) in the works which have now all been worked out.

So now you should have no issue subscribing or registering!