Ignorance and cognitive dissonance in this community

Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Ignorance and cognitive dissonance in this community - 06/19/20 02:02 AM

We have men who secretly do all sorts of things --- "cross-dress", suck dick, get fucked in the ass -- and instead of being progressively-minded in their politics they adopt a "conservative" stance and actually undermine their own proclivities.

Gentlemen, you do realize that the very people you support would love to beat you to death in a dark alley for your kinks, right?

You backstab all of us who tirelessly work to sexually liberate our society so that people like you can do what you do without fear of persecution and prosecution.

By having these views and supporting these candidates you actually contribute to a society that would literally love to see us dead or jailed.

I don't have anything polite to say after this, so I better stop here.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Ignorance and cognitive dissonance in this community - 06/19/20 11:15 AM

I don't disagree with anything you wrote.

All I can is "good luck". The power of compartmentalization is strong.

I've seen many conservative clients of prodommes over the years denigrate other subs for their taste in kinks and choices of candidates.

I told a few of them point blank that their conservative neighbors and conservative family/friends would look at them as monsters if they found out that they paid women to beat the crap out of them. I've also told them that they people they vote for make it progressively harder for them to have access to the sessions they want ( and act like children if they don't get ).

The responses have been derivations of verbal shoulder shrugs.

I think the core issue is that if someone compartmentalizes their kinks to the extent that they will not even "own it" in the privacy of their own thoughts they will own it in the bright light of day to advocate for themselves, people like them, and the sex workers they patronize.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: Ignorance and cognitive dissonance in this community - 06/22/20 10:45 PM

Thanks for your comment, Soapy. I agree with you.

They'd rather pretend to be what those people want them to be and backstab us Dommes than have the courage to stand up for themselves (and us).