Defamation

Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Defamation - 12/27/19 07:47 PM

I had someone ask me recently about some nasty things they read about me online. That I'm a man with a penis giving people STDs and that I'm a drunk that stole someone's money.

Pretty captivating story, huh?

Back in March of 2017 I began getting harassed by someone. I figured out was another "pro" Domme here in Philadelphia. I know exactly who it is. Astoundingly, she still has a site and ads up and is offering sessions. (Though she seems to have a habit of no-showing for her own sessions, as some clients have reported to me, so she may offer them, but isn't necessarily following through.)

This Domme has harassed, stalked, and threatened me and several other Dommes here in Philly, and some outside of the area. She's done worse to some of the other women here.

I've already written about it on my site and blog, but because it looks like some people still are not aware, I just wanted to make mention here that it's all bogus, folx. (For one, ask anyone I've done facesitting with.) She literally just concocted whatever stale tabloid, fear-monging stuff she could and posted it online. Sadly, anyone can do this about anyone. Many without repercussion.

She has also posted the same "drunk Domme stole Venmo deposit" story -- word for word -- and just changed the name of the Domme. Pretty clever stuff.

We avoid discussing her publicly because she retaliates with more harassment, threats, and other viciousness. Ain't nobody got time for that. If you want to know who it is, you can figure out her identity by doing some research.

She's quieted down now, out of necessity because she's dealing with a lawsuit, but some of the things she's posted remains. Just ignore them. Like everyone has.

As one of my clients said, "You have to be so good to have someone spend so much time trying to make you look so bad."
Posted by: Oliver Cromwell

Re: Defamation - 12/27/19 08:34 PM

It is sad that this still comes up. You’re an outstanding, intelligent, super professional domme who is all woman. I know this from first hand experience.

Re: Defamation - 12/27/19 09:00 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr. Oliver. <3
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: Defamation - 12/27/19 09:48 PM

Mistress Tissa,
So sorry that you have to deal with this serial defamation loon. I had a long chat with Ava. St Marks about this very crazy person. I believe that she posted a similar story about her, which was of course total bullshit.

Hopefully whoever sued her will win their case and collect sufficient damages to prevent her from continuing this kind of harassment.

Re: Defamation - 12/28/19 12:41 AM

Thank you, nycsubjack.

Thankfully, it comes up less and less. But it's come up a couple times lately and that inspired me to post something here about it.

Yeah, Domina Ava was one of the last people this Domme targeted. Ava reached out to me because she wasn't sure who was doing it but said that she was sure I wasn't involved. I spoke with her at length about it so she'd know what was going on.

As much as we'd all love if she stopped, for good, it seems unlikely. She appears to have a long history of doing this. She seems to have the kind of mental illness which doesn't really learn and doesn't really care. Like I could see her still trying to harass people from prison.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Defamation - 12/28/19 03:22 AM

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
Thank you, nycsubjack.

Thankfully, it comes up less and less. But it's come up a couple times lately and that inspired me to post something here about it.

Yeah, Domina Ava was one of the last people this Domme targeted. Ava reached out to me because she wasn't sure who was doing it but said that she was sure I wasn't involved. I spoke with her at length about it so she'd know what was going on.

As much as we'd all love if she stopped, for good, it seems unlikely. She appears to have a long history of doing this. She seems to have the kind of mental illness which doesn't really learn and doesn't really care. Like I could see her still trying to harass people from prison.

omfg... the defamation campaign is among the top results on google...
It's an old post
Posted by: Poester

Re: Defamation - 12/28/19 03:52 PM

Mistress Tissa,

Is the discussion on the Philly mistresses blog about the same person or persons?

po

Re: Defamation - 12/28/19 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By Poester
the defamation campaign is among the top results on google

As curious as you may be, please don't click on the links.

Quote:
Is the discussion on the Philly mistresses blog about the same person or persons?

I won't comment about any specific post or accusation. If you're not vetted by one of us who has been targeted so that we feel comfortable disclosing the person to you, you're going to have to figure it out yourself.