All-Inclusive Dominatrix

Posted by: Mistress Tissa

All-Inclusive Dominatrix - 06/23/19 11:08 PM

I enthusiastically welcome anyone of any...

sex
ethnicity
color
nationality
religion
(dis)ability
body type
(legal) age

I have experience playing with lots of different people. And I like it that way. smile

You don't have to worry or feel self-conscious about being a person of color or intersex or trans or GNC or closeted or Muslim or paraplegic or large or tiny or in college or in your golden years, I'm comfortable with you and you're welcome.

P.S. While my dungeon, Temenos, is not accessible, my mind is. I'm happy -- and determined -- to help figure out how to make a session work for you if you have mobility issues.
Posted by: wllwrk4spankings

Re: All-Inclusive Dominatrix - 06/23/19 11:35 PM

Thank You for Your commitment to inclusivity.

Enabling a wide range of people to experience the joy of D/s is beautiful.
Posted by: Julia Steele

Re: All-Inclusive Dominatrix - 06/27/19 03:27 PM

I agree completely! I feel you about your dungeon not being accessible. My last dungeon was up two flights of stairs, so I was always having to turn away clients in wheelchairs (yes, there are more than some might imagine). I had one client who was so determined to see me anyway, that he dragged himself up the stairs on his belly. I felt TERRIBLE the whole time watching him do this. I mean we're supposed to be sadists (wink), but that really tugged on my heart strings. Luckily my new dungeon is wheelchair accessible so he no longer has to do that. He always has a special place in my heart for his determination to submit to me in the past.
Posted by: Mistress Tissa

Re: All-Inclusive Dominatrix - 07/05/19 01:58 PM

Absolutely! For me, it's important that people know this is for everyone and I love helping people fulfill their kinky needs and realize their fantasies -- whatever your superficial characteristics.