My not so secret Latex Obsession!

Posted by: Mistress UV

My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 11/29/17 07:40 AM

I must confess I have a Latex Obsession. I own several Latex Dresses, Catsuits, Micro-shorts, Pants & Tops, Stockings, Bras & Panties/Tongs, Gloves, and Hats.

What is your favorite Latex outfit to see a Mistress wear in session?

Me

Posted by: AspX

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 02/12/18 01:47 PM

I honestly don't care what a Domme wears in session as long as whatever it is puts her in the right mood. Of course, when I am not blindfolded I do admit to loving the eye candy of a Domme in latex.

My favorite outfit is probably a mini-dress that shows and supports her breasts while falling just below the curve of her ass. Add in thigh-high boots and 3/4 length gloves (either with nails built-on or fingerless so I can feel her own fingernails marking me) to complete the ensemble.

However, I do love the look of a corset (usually not latex) over both pants or a skirt when it comes to latex. Pretty much the only thing I don't like much is a hood because it changes the way a Domme looks in such a fundamental way and makes her sort of generic rather than the person I wish to serve and please.
Posted by: teddymishka

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 02/18/18 07:42 AM

Mistress, anything on you will suffice, especially the moment I see your eyes, but Medical Fetish Nurse latex has become an incredible turn on for me especially if it is worn by an evil, sadistic nurse dressed in black or red latex.
Posted by: Bladezeus

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 03/31/19 09:19 AM

Years past would have said catsuit, but respect the work that takes for Mistress, so shorts/corset, dress, none of which are easy to enter, as it's latex, but not as tough as catsuits.

Looking forward to session
Posted by: Mistressnumber1

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 06/26/19 05:24 AM

I have the same obsession! I can't have enough. Every time I see a new piece from Syren Couture or Westward Bound, I have to have it!

I've also designed and made several of my own pieces over the years! Working with Latex isn't as difficult as you might think, and the rewards are tremendous.
Posted by: second try

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 06/26/19 06:46 PM

Favorite Latex Outfit in session:

hip hugging boots, only.

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 06/27/19 11:55 AM

I'd say most subs would agree! I however, have different wardrobe ideas in mind.
Posted by: second try

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 07/04/19 08:33 AM

Even not knowing YOU, I must admit to being enticed
by Your picture and the possibilities of all Your wardrobe ideas, and other Obsessions. If humans could be transported
electronically like fax messages, I would likely be at The Atlanta Dungeon this A.M.
Posted by: nysubjack

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 07/05/19 08:28 PM

While I am much more of a leather lover, I certainly can appreciate how sexy and amazing a Domme looks in good latex wear. I am a sucker for latex corsets, gloves and over the knee boots. While I can appreciate the latex look on a Domme, it is not a material that I enjoy wearing of having on me during a session.

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 07/13/19 02:33 PM

That would sure make scheduling easier! smile

Re: My not so secret Latex Obsession! - 07/13/19 02:45 PM

I can understand the love of leather and fur. In certain situations nothing compares to the classic look and feel!