Politics Forum Closure

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Politics Forum Closure - 06/06/21 08:01 AM

I have decided the "Politics" Forum should be deleted. The Buzz is first and foremost a Board dedicated to Female Domination. I have concluded that the Politics Forum is detracting from that goal.

I want to thank Cheyenne for all her work on this Forum. Attempting to herd cats is a thankless, and tiresome job.

I hope my decision leads to a more positive user experience.
Posted by: marstoy

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/06/21 02:31 PM

Thank you!!!!!
Posted by: jacky b

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/06/21 09:02 PM

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

Kudos to Cheyenne for trying Her best, but as You said this is a BDSM forum.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/08/21 02:07 AM

Thank you.
Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/11/21 09:46 AM

Everybody tried but MF trolls but set out to sink it. It truly started to drag the entire forum down. Good news is, there is a lot of fun going on in the lobby. Thanks for making me a moderator there.

Answer the Question, Soapy. - 06/11/21 09:53 AM

Thank the MF trolls who made it impossible to have a constructive conversation. You participate on the political on MF. Do you think it should be shut down too?

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/11/21 10:02 AM

Off topic forums began on MF because political and personal discussions started overwhelming the lobby. The need to separate is understandable. But, in this day and age when there is so much division, it gets crazy. I tried. It wasn't worth the hostility it brought. I am moderating the lobby now. There are some pretty cool conversations popping up there. I'm digging it and trying to head off any topics that are aimed to become political. I'd love to have your help. :-)

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/11/21 10:02 AM

Join us in the lobby. Lots of fun stuff being discussed.
Posted by: Tristan

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/12/21 05:44 AM

Sooo... Should the politics forum be closed on all BDSM related websites? Why would this forum be different?
Posted by: Chuck123

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/12/21 09:23 AM

I agree that Politics overwhelmed the Lobby.
It depends on the original objectives whether this was a bad thing.

I support Cheyenne's right to withdraw her support notwithstanding my feeling that without Politics there is much less here.

C123
Posted by: cbtlover

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/17/21 05:49 AM

Thank you for taking it down! What took so long? We don't need a bunch of MFers coming over here trying to hurt our board. I hated the way they disparaged Mistress Cheyenne. These loosers should be on their knees thanking her for discussing anything with them!
Posted by: RudolfW

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/18/21 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By DominaAdmin
I have decided the "Politics" Forum should be deleted. The Buzz is first and foremost a Board dedicated to Female Domination. I have concluded that the Politics Forum is detracting from that goal.

I want to thank Cheyenne for all her work on this Forum. Attempting to herd cats is a thankless, and tiresome job.

So basically people can just post anything political in off-topic now. You've essentially just consolidated two forums into one.
Posted by: DominaAdmin

Re: Politics Forum Closure - 06/21/21 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By RudolfW
Originally Posted By DominaAdmin

So basically people can just post anything political in off-topic now. You've essentially just consolidated two forums into one.

I have deleted the Politics Forum. It will not be restored. I'm certain the Moderator of the Off Topic Forum "Cheyenne" will deal with any problems that arise.