Domina Caitlin is very upset

Posted by: flog

Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/26/16 07:00 PM

She has asked for a password several time, and she never gets it. What is wrong?

www.domina.ms/Caitlin
Posted by: marstoy

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/26/16 08:16 PM

Are you talking about this board or another one?

She's listed here among the moderators and had a number of posts on her board, so must have been able to login at some point.

If another board, I don't know what posting here will accomplish.

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/26/16 08:36 PM

It is this board of what I am speaking.

Is this going to be another maxfisch fiasco?

www.domina.ms/Caitlin

She has asked for a password at least three times, and she has told me she asked for one on fetlife too.
Posted by: Domina M

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 05:30 AM

Did she check her spam folder?

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 05:36 AM

Yes,and she even tried to register with another e-mail address and user name and that did not work. This is a disgrace.
Posted by: Mistress Caitlin

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 07:20 AM

I am totally disgusted that I had to invent a new name here to log in. I asked repeatedly for a new password, and this is just becoming another maxfisch fiasco.

www.domina.ms/Caitlin
Posted by: Sissybuttslave

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 07:58 AM

I hope this is just a growing pain of a new site. Very sorry for your inconvenience, please let us know how/if there is any feedback. I am hoping this can be a great new site, but your early experience is concerning. If it is not easy for dommes to participate in the board, this group will not be as good as it can be. Hopefully this problem will e resolved to your satisfaction.
Posted by: DominaAdmin

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 05:33 PM

Thank you for your concern We can find no problem. Simply request a new password from the system.

Domina.Ms Admin

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 05:51 PM

Sorry for your problem however there is and never has been a problem with the password retrieval. We have checked the system on several computers since we have been made aware of the situation.

We are always eager to help resolve problems provided we are notified.

Domina.Ms Admin
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 06:14 PM

I had to do a password retrieval about a month ago and it worked fine. You do have to use the email account that you used to originally sign up though. That could be the problem.

Re: Domina Caitlin is very upset - 01/27/16 06:32 PM

Sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We don't check the Fetlife account everyday. Please contact us at domina.ms@gmail.com or support@domina.ms

The system is working properly. You must use the same email address that you used to create the original account.

We value your contribution as a Moderator. Sorry for the confusion.

Domina.ms Admin