Welcome To The Buzz!

Posted by: DominaAdmin

Welcome To The Buzz! - 01/24/20 05:17 AM

Welcome to the Buzz! We are glad to have you.

Max Fisch is our Sister site, both were founded way back in the late 90s. We are sure many of you who have been around for awhile know Domina.ms was created so Dommes could build mini-sites to be listed on maxfisch.com.

If you are familiar with the Hang you should feel right at home. If you have any questions please contact me, DominaAdmin.

Everyone is encouraged to express their opinion, report the latest news, write a review, post your travel plans, ask a question, list your new website and recent content.

Have fun and be sure to invite your friends!
Posted by: PhatBoy

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 02/15/20 04:08 AM

I'm really glad I found this site...it been informative and illuminating at times..Thank You
Posted by: Jupiter Lake

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 06/14/22 07:45 PM

Thank you for creating this. I just found this site after years of watching MF die. This is such a wonderful breath of fresh air. Thanks!!

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 06/18/22 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By PhatBoy
I'm really glad I found this site...it been informative and illuminating at times..Thank You

We at Domina.ms are glad your here.

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 06/18/22 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By Jupiter Lake
Thank you for creating this. I just found this site after years of watching MF die. This is such a wonderful breath of fresh air. Thanks!!

We at Domina.ms are glad you found us. Moderation from our fantastic staff, and beautiful moderators is the key to a great site.
Posted by: Poester

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 04/27/23 01:14 AM

I really love this site! I hope it grows and continues to be one of the pillars of the BDSM community in perpetuity.

Is this account monitored? Sub Admins have mentioned that they have no way to delete a spammer account.
Posted by: Kim Boehm

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 04/27/23 05:56 AM

I am very grateful to have discovered this web site, which I feel is a source of useful and enlightening information. I want to express my gratitude for it.
Posted by: The Thomas

Re: Welcome To The Buzz! - 04/28/23 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By Kim Boehm
I am very grateful to have discovered this web site, which I feel is a source of useful and enlightening information. I want to express my gratitude for it.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy it to the fullest