05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#15653 - 08/14/21 09:43 AM Spitting... Is it safe?
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Was wasting time and for some reason was thinking about fetishes and session activities (Shocking, right?). One that came to mind is how much I enjoy receiving her saliva as a session activity, whether it is the Domme spitting on me as denigration or dripping it slowly into my open lips as an intimate activity that safely replaces kissing from her side of things.

However, unlike many other session activities, I really don't remember any discussions about the actual health risks related to this type of fluid exchange. So, I decided to look into it a little before concluding that it is completely safe for someone to spit on your skin (unless you have an open wound or sore). It is also perfectly safe to accept/swallow someone else's spit as long as the person doing the spitting doesn't have an active infection (however, even then it doesn't necessarily translate into your catching something any more than kissing them would).

According to Michael Benninger, MD. (See Cleveland Clinic article below) “Saliva has antibodies and enzymes that decrease the risk of contagions.” Because of this, "Your saliva typically protects you against bacteria in your partner’s saliva". However, this type of fluid exchange does significantly increase your risk of catching certain diseases (especially viruses) over skipping this type of activity no matter how good your own saliva is at protecting you.

Diseases that can be, but may not necessarily be, spread through saliva:

Cold (Rhinovirus)
Flu
Covid-19
Tuberculosis
Viral Meningitis
Epstein-Barr (mononucleosis, or mono)
Type 1 herpes (cold sores)
Strep bacteria
Hepatitis B and hepatitis C
MRSA
Cytomegalovirus

Diseases that can not be:
HIV/AIDS
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Cancer
Brain Diseases (Parkinson's/Alzheimer's/Multiple Sclerosis/etc...)

Anyone who doesn't innately understand that accepting someone else's spit in your mouth is a higher risk activity (and something that should be considered "edge play" because of it), is just not paying attention... And there is nothing that can be done to reduce that risk beyond not participating in that activity. However, it is probably not any riskier than a long slow tongue kiss so if you would accept that from your Domme, then allowing her spit into your mouth is probably within your acceptable activity risks for a session.

Basically, if your Domme isn't actively contagious with a disease than can be spread through an exchange of fluids (other than blood), there is no more risk in this activity than any other. So, ask the question on the day of your session and/or tell her to skip this activity if she has any health concerns on the day you meet.

Asp

More Info:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/does-saliva-have-health-risks-3-ways-germs-can-spread/

https://www.vice.com/en/article/vvxvdm/what-can-i-catch-if-someone-spits-on-my-face

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-43372154

#15671 - 08/15/21 11:03 AM Re: Spitting... Is it safe? [Re: ]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Nomasks
It's one of those things where at this moment in time, I feel like even asking for spitting or listing it as an enjoyed activity may be frowned upon and cause a domme to question my health choices and possibly not session with me in this day and age.

Anything is possible but I don't think that is actually true. If a Domme had a problem with this activity & cared enough to question whether you were being safe in your health choices, they probably would have a vaccination requirement that you have already stated you wouldn't see them over to begin with. I find it almost inconceivable that a Domme who didn't care about vaccination status for Covid would not see you because you listed spitting as a possible session activity.

Originally Posted By Nomasks
if we do get COVID from spitting, we'll feel even more of a bond with our Mistress.

I know you are just making a general "subby" statement here... But, no...

When I thought I might have gotten Covid from a Domme last summer (I got a really bad summer cold and respiratory thing a few days after serving her, and sessioning, in extremely close contact for three days), it definitely didn't make me "feel more of a bond" with her. In fact, it had no effect on my feelings towards her other than making me concerned for her health.

Shout Box

Who's Online
348 registered (Domina M, denali, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, billw, nysubjack, Soapy, Queen Naomi, Chi61, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, Boucheron, Domina Perpetua, broom, Chamberpot, buffalo, langerr, Bruce88, Chuck123, palmer, Stern Miss Lea, TroyOrleans, Mistress Kiva Krimson, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, DommeLynx, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DominaAdmin, llf, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, tosser, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Mistress Tissa, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37107 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn