04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#4495 - 07/27/19 03:19 PM Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I'm sure we have all heard that the prostate has a shit ton of nerves around it. Hence the potential pleasure of anal sex for men. A very sensitive spot, just waiting to be stimulated.

I read that many standard things people put up men's behinds will not do that.

The path to the prostate is not straight.

It is necessary to have a tool shaped somewhat like a hammer, that can apply pressure to the side.

Given that prodommes buy many, many toys, I am hoping some of them will chime in about what to buy.

The right tool for the right job.

#4610 - 07/30/19 09:06 AM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Soapy]
sub_ted Online   content
Enthusiast

FWIW Soapy,
As a Domme or two (or three) have told me along my submissive way: "Just let me get on this rubber glove ($2 or $3 or $4?), THEN relax and don't even THINK of straining to move".

Ted

#4616 - 07/30/19 10:26 AM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hi soapy,

you are correct. Curve is best and everyone's body is a little bit different so insertion depth, diameter, etc. are important too - and sometimes a finger just isn't long enough. It also makes a difference if you are using it on yourself or if another person is at the other end of the toy. I am sure every Domme has her personal favorites, but here are Mine:

Njoy makes beautiful, artistic (and heavy) toys. I like their plugs too. This is the one I like best. Because of its heft you can insert and just flip from side to side which causes the ball to rug back and forth. Or you can do the traditional in and out motion. It's best used with the sub on his back.

https://www.amazon.com/Njoy-Pure-Metal-Polished-Steel/dp/B00FEKPCTU This one might be a knock off. They generally run just over $100.

If I want to get super aggressive, I love this:

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Sta...uct_top?ie=UTF8

It doesn't curve so it's not good for self use, but that long handle lets the user get exactly where they need to go and apply pressure in a variety of ways. It is also not as fatiguing on the user because it takes less effort to manipulate. It's perfect when your sub is on a spanking bench.

Then there are these kinds of toys. They are best for self use because they really need to be sat on to keep them in. The shape is perfect to hit the right spot, but it will slide right out unless special attention is paid to keeping it in place.

Rude Boy

Like you, soapy, I am always curious to see what other people use and enjoy.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4648 - 07/30/19 05:59 PM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Wow, thank you!

#4649 - 07/30/19 05:59 PM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: sub_ted]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Thanks for the post!

#4773 - 08/02/19 09:01 AM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Angle is important also. Inserting while in the doggy style position steers it away from the prostate. Laying on your back gets it closer.
BTW I have no idea what your budget is but a Sybian is unreal. The most intense orgasm I ever had. I am seeing a Domme now that has one. Make sure you are heart healthy before getting on one.

#4776 - 08/02/19 10:26 AM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Doggy style works great with the right tool and someone on the the other end. That's why I love the lollipop. It actually works best with the bottom on a spanking bench or all fours.

I am familiar with the Sybian (I own their Venus2000) and have seen it at work on females. I was visiting a Dungeon earlier this year that had a Sybian and the Mistress had similar things to say about it. "The most intense orgasm ever . . ." Maybe I should make the investment. Thanks for adding to the discussion.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#4777 - 08/02/19 11:30 AM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Good point. I was thinking of self exploration.
On the sybian. The first time on it with the vibration turned way up at that moment in time, it was so intense, I thought, So this is how I die.
The Domme I see verified that she plays with it herself and with all due respect to men and the real thing, nothing compares to the sybian.

#6607 - 09/13/19 11:37 PM Re: Putting It Up Your Ass: Dildos For Men [Re: Soapy]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love playing with a guys ass, and I have probably over 30 butt toys and have tried about 20 different lubes. My recommendations are from what I find works best to give my subs the best prostate orgasms.

I also recommend njoy toys. Their wands are fantastic for masturbation.
A stainless steel anal hook. Attach it to a collar or the baseboard. It will change your world.
Vixskin dildos
Inflatable plugs
I've received very good feedback from my electric butt plug, but obviously not everyone loves electricity.
Pjur Backdoor Water-Based Anal Lubricant

When shopping try to get anything made of stainless steel or medical grade silicone. Do NOT buy anything PVC/silicone blend/jelly garbage. Do not shop on Amazon unless you are 100% sure it's from the original seller.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (Soapy, Michelle Lacy, Moth to a Flame, Stephen M, HellionCobRoller, igstone, HouseofServitude, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, international, Chi61, Bruce88, tosser, DominaAdmin, Domina M, TheDriver, langerr, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, denali, cbtlover, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, The Thomas, ztrade, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, WestAugust, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34261 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria