I’ve sessioned with Mistress Trinity six times now. 3 were doubles, 3 solos. It’s hard for me to describe any one particular session as they all have blended together into an epic symphony. But let me try with my latest one.

I arrive on time, I’m always on time. 2 minutes go by, I start to panic did I get the day wrong, the time…. The door buzzes. I walk up. Mistress Trinity’s torture starts with the walk up.

I sit. We chat. Very light hearted, incredible conversation. I look at my phone, we’re 30 minutes in. How have we talked for 30 minutes??

I strip. She instructs me to kneel. We always start this way. Her foot rubs me, teases me. I know what’s coming but it still hits like a freight train. I crumble. I get back up. Another, and another. Her laughter delights me. I keep crumbling to the ground, pounding my fist on the carpet. I’m not sure I can take any more. Finally it relents. Get up, come with me I am told.

I follow. I lay on the bench. Hands, feet, and my thighs bound. I’m completely immobilized, unable to close my legs at all. Mistress Trinity is delighted. Instead of pain, her fingers are everywhere, caressing me, teasing me. I’m overwhelmed with stimulation. Suddenly she’s on top of me. Her knee slams home. The pain consumes me again. We begin this dance. Constant touching, teasing. Feet, hands, bodies rubbing. I’m in ecstasy. Pure pain. Knees, kicks, punches, squeezes. She’s telling me to breathe but I’m gone. I’m there but I’m not there. I’m in ecstasy and agony. I’m confused at the difference. My sense of self begins to melt.

Which ball hurts more she asks, my left I answer. She says let’s see if we can fix that and begins an onslaught on my right. The blindfold goes on. At some point, my balls are locked in a clamp and secured to a ring above me. She proceeds to kick me, the clamp cutting in on every kick. She’s beyond giddy with excitement. She continues to mix pain and pleasure. The vibrator appears, I’m overwhelmed then the kicks resume.

We move back to the starting room. I’m wobbly but walking. Kneel she says. I do. The kicks come, less intense than before. She knows I’m broken. She’s just having a bit more fun

Session ends. I feel like I’m coming back into my body. Another epic ride.

I really can’t recommend Mistress Trinity enough. My summary doesn’t do her justice. An incredible experience!!

https://linktr.ee/ServeTrinity