This is a recounting of my 2nd session with Ms. Julia Steele last week and she blew my mind! (See my earlier review).

Twitter: @MsJuliaSteele

She is literally the best Dominatrix in Atlanta!!
From the minute she answers the door to the end of your session; she is the real deal!!

She dresses for the part every time; I mean every time!!
She is badass!!!

This was a 2 hour Session this time….I requested a whipping and pegging session via email and Ms. Julia responded the morning of our session and said I am taking you to “Pound Town Today”. I thought she was just fucking with my mind because nobody ever put a strap-on on and even attempted to enter my tiny butt hole.

Like I said before; I’ve seen several Pro-Dommes and BDSM providers in Atlanta and always asked for a full strap-on pegging but all I got was small butt plugs.

Ms. Julia Steele always starts our session with me on my knees kissing/licking her boots and a stern belt whipping and she asks at the end about my pegging request and I say “I don’t think I can handle it today; I partied pretty hard last night”.; she says “I will be the judge of that and places me in this sex sling and straps my arms above my head and straddles and strap my legs and does a anal finger test and says “You can take a big cock in that hole”. I couldn’t tell if she was fucking with me or being serious until she took off her leather skirt and strapoed on her strap-on and places a condom on her cock.

Then I start gripping the handles above my head and say to myself “This is really happening”….and she entered me with all her beauty; wearing a leather overbust corset, leather fingerless gloves, and leather boots. She looked down at my hole and then my face; making sure she wasn’t hurting. I could tell she was a pro because it didn’t hurt. “How can that big cock be inside me and not hurt”.

Once I got comfortable with her Pegging me; she starts mind fucking me again….”I’m gonna bend you over later and fuck you doggy style”. I thought she was kidding; “it’s my very first time; she is just mind fucking me again”.

After 20 minutes of more belt whipping, kissing her boots and devotion to her; she straps me to the Spanking Bench and she mounts the spanking bench with her knees and starts Pegging me slowly Doggy Style. It hurt a little bit going in but I didn’t tell her that….then she reallty started pounding me and the pain dissipated. I’m watching her through the left mirror in her Dungeon. So erotic; I can’t begin to explain it!!!

Her humor and personality during our entire session was so intoxicating!!
And she will make fun of you in a sensual manner. She is Simply the Best!!

I can’t get this session out of my head. She is so amazing!!!
And she certainly took me to Pound Town alright. LOL

Edited by Blt2Rob (02/08/24 12:42 AM)