Mistress Ultra Violet and Madam Jess,

My homework assignment is going to be late, but I'm not quite in the right head-space yet to finish everything as instructed. Here are my thoughts about the double session (before midnight), in case I can get partial credit smile

Thank You both for the double session. It was a pleasure to see and serve You again, Mistress, and it was amazing to meet You, Madam Jess. I hope that You both had a good enough time that I can visit the Dungeon again, either for a double session or to see either of You individually. I'm sure I will be less nervous next time, hopefully without giving off "nervous cat" energy with my posture.

Things I really enjoyed...

I liked listening to the two of You talk to each other, Domme-to-Domme. It's very different from when You are addressing to me, where it is very clearly Domme-to-sub and my part is to answer or obey. My curiosity about that was probably one of the main reasons I wanted to try a double session, and I'm so glad that I did.

I'm glad You decided to focus on sensation play so much. You both instantly recognized how nervous I was, especially at the start, and the session unfolded in a way that I didn't get overwhelmed.

I'm glad You both tickled me a little bit and were playful about it. I'm almost always ticklish (lots of involuntary squirming, not laugh-out-loud ticklish), but every so often I get lost in my thoughts and the ticklishness just stops. I was very nervous, so I see it as a good sign that I stayed ticklish.

One thing that surprised me is that I didn't expect to be touched so often, whether it was a hand, fingers (or fingernails), or a body being pressed against me. It was a lot of stimulation, plus I never knew which touch was going to be soft or painful... okay, I liked that too.

I enjoyed the face-sitting and body worship. I think I did better at this than previous visits - I held my breath a little bit longer and didn't panic, and my knees didn't bother me as badly (it might have been the frequent position changes). Thank You both for the opportunity to experience this.

I also really appreciate the corrections to my posture, telling me to relax my shoulders, to not lock my knees, and all the reminders to breathe.

Things I wished had gone better...

I don't think I did very well with impact play this time. I'm guessing You must have gone easy on me last time, Mistress, when You administered my birthday spanking with the paddle and cane. This time I seemed to scream (or "meow") after far fewer hits. I think my lesson here is that no two sessions will be the same, and I should get out of the habit of comparing my performance from one session to another.

I liked the head games (I think), but I took them very seriously at the time. I mostly held it together, but I was getting nervous and a little scared sometimes. I'm relieved I didn't break down and cry, but I got closer than I should admit. I'm glad I asked about it and that You both explained that messing with my head was part of it.

And finally, things I need to think about before my next visit to the Dungeon...

Most importantly, I need to plan out future trips so that I can spend the night in Atlanta before a session at the Dungeon. That way I will be less tired and bring less "every day stuff" with me in my head. That's definitely something I will correct in the future.

I also need to think more about why I ask to wear the chastity cage. I think I see it as an escape from the pressure (that I put on myself) about not getting... visibly excited down there, when in the Dungeon. It would be better for me (and make me a healthier sub) just being okay with what I can and cannot do during a session, without thinking about what I "should" be able to do. It's not going to be an easy leap for me to get there.

And I will always wear clean socks in the Dungeon from now on smile

I'm sure that isn't everything, but I hope this is helpful feedback.

I realize that I can get quiet and hesitant in the Dungeon if I'm not sure about what I should say or do, especially if "nothing" (or perhaps more accurately "awaiting instructions") seems like a reasonable response for a sub to have. I'm sorry if that made it harder to read my reactions.

Thank You both so much! It was an unforgettable day for me. I hope it was enjoyable for You as well.

Until next time, and submissively Yours,
Richard