Mistress Julia Steele was my first Mistress and I have had the privilege of serving her for the last 14 years. Over the last year, I have also had the privilege of serving Empress Ming. These 2 great Doms in the Atlanta area were acquainted with each other but had never sessioned with each other. I scheduled a double session with them to right this great wrong.

There was no theme for our double session except that the Mistresses would have fun together. We started by having me kiss the well clad feet of my Mistresses to thank them for allowing me to be their slave. While I continued to worship Empress Ming's feet, MS Julia warmed up my butt with a crop. Soon it was time to "string me up" by attaching my wrists to MS Julia's overhead leather restraints. Mistress Julia then began to work on my back with a stinging type of crop. Empress Ming began her work on my front and attached nipple clamps to begin simultaneously torturing my nipples and cock and balls. MS Julia noticed I was already dripping and decided to add a condom to my cock to catch all of the drippings.

After a sufficient amount of torture the Mistresses decided it was time to begin my strap on training. I was strapped to a spanking bench. Empress Ming began to stretch my ass hole and Mistress Julia took a hand held dildo to teach me how to properly suck a cock. Her instructions began: "Too much teeth"; "too sloppy"; "tighten your lips and take it". Meanwhile, Empress Ming had stretched my ass hole and was fucking me with her dildo. She was unhappy with my grunting - "you sound like a wounded animal". "Moan like you're enjoying it and tell your Mistress how much you love her cock". It really worked. I immediately relaxed my opening and her dildo slid easily in and out. Mistress Julia verified when it was her turn and was surprised how easily I took her big cock.

Now it was time to put my training to the test. I was about to be spit roasted. I was commanded to kneel on a long table with my ass sticking up and resting on my elbows. Empress Ming knelt behind me with her strap on. Mistress Julia took her position in front of me with her strap on as well. They ravaged me until my elbows gave out and I collapsed face down on the table. They took mercy as they allowed me to rest while they removed their strap ons and grabbed 2 paddles. They decided each Mistress would take an ass cheek. Mistress Steele thought it would be fun if I could guess which Mistress was paddling me. If I guessed wrong, my ass was pummeled with about 10 or 15 blows simultaneously from each Mistress. After a while I don't think it mattered if I guessed right or wrong. After my ass cheeks were sufficiently red, the Mistresses decided to have mercy.

I was instructed to lie down face up on the floor as I was about to have an ass worshipping session for the ages. If there was such a thing as a Mistress Ass Hall of Fame, Empress Ming and Mistress Julia would be the first two inductees. Mistress Julia started and Empress Ming tagged team me to follow up. There are no words, except to say it was glorious and I'll continue to dream about it for a long while.

Now, it was time for a last bit of fun for the Mistresses. I was told to sit on a chair. Empress and MS Julia both filled a single glass with their golden nectar and each spit into the glass to add a little spice. Before that, MS Julia removed the condom from me, turned it inside out and had me suck the contents dry. I was commanded to drink, swirl, gargle and swallow each gulp from the glass. After the glass was empty, I was instructed to masturbate into my free hand, while Empress Ming twisted my nipples and instructed me. I was told that no woman should ever taste a man's cum. "Men have to learn to clean up their own messes." Of course, some was spilt onto the floor and I had to lick that up as well. This review does, indeed, show that I survived the double session and I look forward to the next adventure.