Lady Harleen is, full disclosure, my owner. She specializes in hypnosis and it is always pure joy to session with Her.

We both traveled out to Jersey City to see Goddess Erika Lynx after reading her twitter, seeing her positive reviews here, and looking at her website. She was amazing and clearly had put thought into how to make it a good session.

Lady Harleen and Her both wore lingerie and robes, teasing me by showing each other their bodies and describing how amazing they were while forcing me not to look. Lady Harleen aroused me and tortured me with erotic hypnosis, her specialty. Goddess Lynx had me kneel and, with her beautiful long legs, kicked me in the balls. She at one point tortured me with pain while sexily disrobing and forcing me to look straight at her face so I couldn't enjoy her body. Goddess Lynx also scratched me, both with her beautiful nails and awesome nailed gloves. They spanked me really hard with implements and hands, forcing me to hold pennies against the wall and not drop them during the torture.

At one point during the spanking I became dizzy and used my safe word so we stopped the session. I don't know what happened, but it may have been because it was my first session wearing my collar, and the restriction of that plus the pain had disoriented me (in the future to be safe, Lady Harleen decided I will wear the collar during hypnosis play but a necklace signifying her ownership instead during pain play). Goddess Lynx was prepared and they allowed me to rest momentarily and drink water before they continued the session. The way they cared for me but then moved on to finish a great session felt...right and good.

At that point they moved me to the bed for wax play. I'd never done it before but Lady Harleen had really wanted to do it, so they used my body as a canvas with their candle wax. Seeing their beautiful smiles in the candlelight was awesome.

At the end, they teased and tortured my cock and Goddess Lynx commanded me to ruin my orgasm for two weeks to make them happy, as their happiness is what's really important.

Goddess Lynx was very kind in the personal conversation she had with Lady Harleen and I after the session as well.

Thank You to these wonderful Ladies for a great session.