In two words, "Oh, YES." I had an unexpected business trip to the area. On an impulse, I contacted Goddess Rainey. I half expected that it would be too short of notice. But, she got back to me within the day. Goddess Rainey is attractive in a girl next door way, which I loved. Her play space is in a residential neighborhood. That made me a little nervous at first. But she was very discreet. It didn't long for me to get comfortable. Foot and leg fetish is my main interest, even though I like it all within reason. After we got business out of the way, she left the room and came back wearing a fur, boots and corset. It was instant sub space. I love boots but bare feet. She put me on a leash and had me follow at her heel. I had to beg for to worship her boots. She told me how her feet were sweating in them. Then she whipped me with a soft tress flogger while smacking my cock with a crop until I earned the right to worship her bare feet and legs. This is, without a doubt, one of the best sessions I have had.