I highly recommend Mistress Jenna Jones as she is an all around amazing Mistress - she is intellectual, beautiful, sexy & seductive with an amazing mischevious grin that makes you want to endure for her, just to see that continual grin.

Mistress never stopped moving during our session & time together. She had me tied down spread eagle & the session began with sensory overload! She had a estim device connected to my balls that she continuously changed from pain to pleasure. She would decorate my cock with clothes pins & make me endure tease & denial.

My nipples was where her work was fine tuned! She did an amazing job with it & even popped my viriginity on needle play by using 4 needles on them. The pain I yelled out just made that grin grow bigger & that's where my focus was at so i could endure. She used a flogger & tools to bring painful sensations that way. Before I realized it she had my ass probed with electrical stimulus to further torture me with, while treating my balls like a weight rack, seeing how many she could put on.

She gave me the opportunity to kiss & worship her magnificent ass, but that came with a price of cranking the anal probe to near maximum lefle, before I needed to use a safe word to stop the pain & unfortunately the worship. All in all an amazing session & highly recommend her, 10 out of 10!

https://www.mistressjennajones.com/