Last week I once again sessioned with Mistress Luna. I met with her at the Parthenon. I arrived right on time and was sternly welcomed by Mistress Luna. She immediately placed a collar and leash on me and commanded I crawl to one of the many rooms she had chose for our session.

She led me to a chair which resembled a thrown. I was led to her chair and sat on my knees before her. As she pulled my leash she stroke my face with her LEATHER clad hand. She as usual was stunning dressed in a LEATHER tight dress with thigh high boots. Which I was ordered to clean with my tongue This pleased her and it earned me a hard slap on my cheek. As she spoke to me softly and wanted to know why I have not returned sooner

I was lead to the bondage table as she enjoyed various exercises which led to painful obedience. As I looked at her I felt so honored to be in the same room with such a beautiful special women.

I am sure you all know how the rest went so I will not excite you with the details. I suggest you look at her website and then call her.

www.LANnyc.com