You may have seen Stella the amsterdam stretcher on the window girl website. She is well known there. On my first visit to Amsterdam, I walked the canals and passed her window, I couldn't believe this woman that I had seen on the web was actually there. She is on a main canal, down and across from a pub called bulldogs. I had a beer at bulldogs and went to her window. The has a huge dildo in the window and hangs a hat in front of the window curtain when she is there but entertaining. We took care of the business aspect of things and she asked me to strip and lay on the bed. Seductively she leaned over me and whispered about what she was going to do to me with her giant strapon. She waved poppers under my nose....and I was flying. A little lube and preparation with her fingers a little more poppers and that Giant cock was in my sissy pussy wow, what a feeling when it got past my inner pussy ring!!!!! As she began to fuck me, I became a very vocal slut, shouting in my highest pitch sissy voice "fuck my pussy mistress" it seemed like a short time, but it must have been a 10 to 15 min. It was hot and mistress had left the inner door of the room open to the adjoining hallway. My vocalizations brought the Ukrainian girl next store and her client in to peek. Stella waved them off, but I said it was OK to watch. They both wanted to see her cock piston ing in and out of me and they asked me if I like men. I responded that I don't but am happy to please a mistress. The ladies asked if I would suck the client and I was hesitant so they asked him to pull it out and put a condom on. His cock was in my mouth in minutes. The girls were in to it, shouting encouragement and laughing. I was flying on poppers and getting sissy fucked. then I exploded shooting cum over my head. I spoke tom istress the next day and she said the client from next door came by to meet her the next day. If you see her, tell her "crazy Jo" says hi!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave