I normally try to respectfully post within a day of session, but this was different, mind just wasn't ready to absorb, in good ways.

Session most recently with Blaze was set up a few weeks back, prior to session I was advised to "edge" for several days prior to session, but NO release. I was able to comply.

I arrived on time for 3 hour session in industrial area near Raleigh, NC greeted at doors by Blaze, and I'm not sure it'd matter too much what "type" of clothes she wore, doesn't change that she's gorgeous. After preliminary discussion she commanded me to strip, and questioned me about my preparations, and asked me for my hard limits.

She then cuffed me to new suspension setup and raised my arms well above my head, with spreader bar between legs. While not stretched, I was stuck, but almost wanted more extension, as she began her tortures. She secured my privates, including a brutal Kali on my privates and ropes with weights as well, while playing mildly with my nipples. Here, I was also warned of things to come, as well as a guinea pig for 2 new bastinados she got, including 1 from American Horror Story, while asking me of how each felt.

After a pretty brutal amount of time here, hand close to numb (but not, as she checked on my safety), I was released, already feeling pretty solid pain on my butt and on my privates from Kali (figure it out). She commanded me to lay on bondage table, strapped my legs to suspension hoist and lifted my legs to taught position, while securing 1 hand, then the other. This position made me very vulnerable to so many areas and she properly abused me in many ways that I respectfully decline to completely divulge, but suffice to note that the "sway" of things while my nipples were stretched in alligator clamps was a journey between extreme PAIN and pleasures never experienced before, as I helplessly looked up at a Goddess. It'd be easy to STOP there, but that was apparently only the beginning,

From there, the torture and pleasure mix may very well have been my first true trip to subspace, as thing went where I've never gone.
While privates were secured, she first attached my nipples to electric suction device that creates a BRUTAL PULL beyond which I have ever seen or experienced, it honestly was the stuff you see in videos, only hope she 1 day posts.

But, that was the beginning, not the end, as torture/ecstasy are a very fine line, and she opted to bridge the divide and ensure I fully experienced both. First, she gagged me with 1 of her choice straps with apple flavor, laughing at me as tears appeared in my eyes. NOT tears of pain, tears of loss of power/control and acceptance. From there, the ride got what could be described as more brutal, or more ecstasy, I suspect that's where the subspace moment happened.

Mistress attached left my legs secured to table, clamped my nipples and then secured herself over me, pinning my arms down with her weight. Being real, initially I could likely have easily moved her, but accepted her power over my options and from there the restraints were mental vs physical. She intentionally moved forward and back, removing my breath, or extreme torture to my nipples while applying same mindset to my privates. For a short time, it wasn't a big deal, but soon, it was clear, she'd figured out the pain and position she was causing were taking me to new places, and she rode that taking me there and beyond with what seemed to be delight and initiative. I honestly can't say if I was stuck in this role for 5 minutes or an hour, I just know I couldn't mentally move, even if physically I wanted, as I accepted the pain she gave and seemed to want more, even though I truly hurt physically.
At end, I was allowed to "relieve" myself, only to be stopped short, as she noted I didn't deserve the enjoyment.
When finished, she laughed at me, noted it looked like I had been rode hard and put up wet, and I'm not sure it could have been put more poetically, as she truly took me on a ride
I've had sessions with many great Dommes, but NEVER took this ride, and never wanted so much to stay and let her continue, though she could have ripped me up mentally if she wanted.

Afterward, recognizing the ride she gave, she clearly attended to me, knowing the ride was more extreme than past sessions, and ensured my safety before leaving. Since session, she's even followed up to check on me. took 3 days for 3 areas (at least) to not be sore, but you couldn't see them, she was discreet...maybe too much, as sometimes there's a desire to be "marked" or "branded" out of pride of the ride, even temporarily.

NO question that I'll serve again, assuming she allows it, as I accept my role with her as Sub.
I know there was more to session, from whips, to torture, to humiliation and more, but my mind was foggy in ecstasy, and pain. Each day I'm recalling more, and not upset, only wondering WHY she didn't do ABC, from the Horse, to other devices, but trust she realized where to take me.

Thanks Mistress Blaze,
https://serveblaze.com/etiquette/