I just had my 3rd session with Mistrix Violetta (Pandora’s NYC) and thought I should pass on how good this new to NY Domme is. She is a seriously impressive mistress. She is very smart and is a master at using psychology in her play to control you. She probes you to understand your minds dark recesses and then uses her new found information to create a web of your weaknesses. She doesn’t need to use high protocol or act harsh or domineering to control you, she does it with a laugh, a smile and a determination to get her way that leaves you no doubt as to who is running the show …. and it’s not you. She has a beautifully mischievous style of play as she smilingly tests the edges of your boundaries and entertains herself with you as her toy. She creates a beautiful web to capture you and there is no question she will do as she wishes. There is no topping from the bottom, she is the sessions director, you the puppet. This dynamic allows you to stop thinking and become immersed in the session. Time stops and you just experience the feelings and sensations of the moment as she takes you a journey of her choosing. To me that is the ultimate for a session. Violeta truly plays at the top of the game. Highly recommend!