W/we met in a private dungeon just South of Raleigh and She was in Command from the moment i walked through the door. Smart is sexy, and Mistress Blaze was two steps ahead of me the whole 2 hour session. Between stern warnings and whispers She controlled me mentally and physically dominated me.
Stunningly beautiful She took my breath away, then sat on my face and literally took my breath away again. Her laughter was genuine and it was obvious that She honestly enjoyed beating my poor nuts. Kicks, grabs, slaps… i didn’t know where or when the next strike would come.
After finding my limit and going just a bit more, Mistress Blaze allowed me brief moments to recover and allowed me to speak. W/we are both admirers of Mistress Ayn of the Atlanta Dungeon and mused about a double Domme session with Her.
Always professional and safe but strict and controlling, Mistress Blaze makes ballbusting an adventure with pain, pleasure and admiration all mixed together. The time flew by! I’m looking forward to seeing Her on my next trip to Raleigh.