I'm a seasoned player and just moved back to Atlanta. I am very picky and takes a lot for me to find someone I like enough to see regularly. I've had 2 90 min sessions with Mistress Ayn and have found my regular Mistress.

I've played for close to 13 years and have cultivated very particular tastes. Mistress Ayn was very open to working with me and our first 90 min session was very intense and pretty amazing. Following the session we exchanged emails/notes and she was very open to discussing my likes/dislikes with the session. I saw her approx 3 weeks later and the experience was even more intense and invigorating.

Mistress Ayn definitely pushed me to my limits and kept me guessing. I can't wait to repeat and we have already had discussions to head in new fun more intense directions.

A great professional and the a couple of the best sessions I have had for very long time. Also her dungeon is very private and chalked full of lots of fun toys... highly recommend. I look forward to seeing her again very soon if not this week. She does book up very quickly.

If anyone has any questions... please contact me.