I had a session with Goddess Lynx yesterday who I’ve seen some reference to on this board but not nearly as much as deserved.

The entire process from scheduling to exit was 100% friendly and professional. She works out of a more upscale space in Jersey City which is easy to get to as well. Ours was a tickling role play session which she actually helped brainstorm which immediately put me at ease. Her tone via email was always friendly, playful but always helpful and informative.

If you’ve seen her online the first thing you notice is how strikingly beautiful she is underneath a strong Domme temptress style. She mentions on her bio outright that slants toward the playful rather than hardcore sadist as far as BDSM goes and from the time I arrived it was right on the money. There’s no photoshop trickery either she is exactly what you see on her online sites.

After arriving and exchanging pleasantries and asking me if I needed water or to use the facilities lol (to which I declined) she switched immediately into the roleplay which was a “girl next door getting revenge on a rowdy neighbor)

I was made to kneel before her as she tested various spots and then ushered into the play space where she bound me and went to work on me for better part of an hour.

Besides the fact that I am extremely ticklish everywhere and she redefined “professional” in this skillset, what was even more torturous is she is hilarious and would trick me into saying things which caused me to incur more punishment, and even had some fun “tickling games” (which you can’t win FYI :-p) So it was double the laughter and one of those most intense but fun times I have ever had with a domme.
The whole time she always checked on my comfort and ensured a safe experience and even had a “safe gesture” in case I wanted to stop which she was always on lookout for. (Which I never had to use)

When we were done we chatted a bit and she gave me a cold bottle of much needed water since I had sweat through the sheets lol we hugged and I was on my way. 100% professsional here folks I highly recommend.

Check out at https://www.goddesslynx.com/
Or @DommeLynx on Twitter