by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#18458 - 02/22/23 04:12 PM Goddess Vera Grace - DC Eros - Scam
Rb123 Offline

So Eros has a “verified” Domme under the name Goddess Vera Grace who is a complete fraud. I should have known because she only had the Eros profile but long story short she took my deposit, sent me to an unoccupied house, and stopped answering her phone. Beware. Her email is goddessveragrace@aol.com and her Cashapp tag is uniqueaf2022 .

#18463 - 02/25/23 03:20 AM Re: red flags [Re: Rb123]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I'm so sorry this happened to you.

May I share some thought with you and others reading?

Some red flags:

- When you see photos that look like that, very amateurish, be very careful. Technology has made it incredibly easy for anyone to snap a handful of shots (in this case I'm not completely sure they all look like the same person) throw them up and call themselves a Domme.

- Use a search engine (Google is honestly the best) and take a portion of the writing and search for it. In this case, the first sentence came up on other sites. So this is either stolen words or part of a kind of network of scammers/scamming.

Suggestions:

- Verified profiles are a start but do not rely on them to be 100% accurate. People can still pass their verification requirements and rip people off. It doesn't mean they're reputable and professional. Still do your due diligence, as we always say, and proceed with caution.

- Resist the urge to go the "discount" route. While I don't know for certain that is what happened here, I have a hunch. Guys want to try to save some money and end up getting taken advantage of. Scammers rely on a well known human male formula: horny guy + enticing photos + enticing/too-good-to-be-true price = malleable brain. When you go with pros who have a verifiable presence in the community you are very unlikely to have this happen to you. So, maybe you thought you'd save, what? a few hundred dollars going with someone like this, but then what happened? You lost money when you were trying to save it.

- I'd definitely report this person to Eros. I don't know if they'll do anything but chances are she's scamming others and if she gets enough complaints they may take her down so she can't scam anyone else through that site.

Again, I'm very sorry. This is criminal behavior. And experiences like these can sour new and good players to the point of not wanting to trust any of us -- including the actual pros.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/25/23 03:22 AM)

#18470 - 02/25/23 01:33 PM Re: red flags [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Curiouser Online   content

+1

#18493 - 03/05/23 09:08 PM Re: Goddess Vera Grace - DC Eros - Scam [Re: Rb123]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Looks like their profile's been taken down, I did a quick search with their email and only found your post, a bad review, and a model page that no longer exists. 
Eros requires you to send in an ID and a verification photo of you holding the ID, but this doesn't mean the person is legitimate, it just means they're the same person from the photos and over 18.
Great advice from Mistress Tissa on checking out who you're sending to and not cutting corners to save a buck!

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18495 - 03/06/23 12:49 AM Re: Goddess Vera Grace - DC Eros - Scam [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Looks like their profile's been taken down

When I went to the old link it redirected me here: https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5518183.htm

Looks like they're going to try to play the field and see how many they can scam.

Email is now: DomZoeyVon@outlook.com

Hopefully people wanting to contact her will search for her email before doing so and it will lead them here.

Quote:
Eros requires you to send in an ID and a verification photo of you holding the ID, but this doesn't mean the person is legitimate, it just means they're the same person from the photos and over 18.

...which is why you still need to do your research on anyone you are interested in!

#18527 - 03/18/23 05:11 AM Re: Goddess Vera Grace - DC Eros - Scam [Re: Rb123]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I've seen her photos on other ads. Always do your "due diligence."

#18742 - 04/28/23 11:50 PM Re: Goddess Vera Grace - DC Eros - Scam [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Paulie Offline

Hi

I just almost got scammed by DomZoeyvon@outlook.com last week. I maintained contact asking about her services and she says she was verified and all that..so one day I asked if she may be available on a particular day for a session she says yes so then she sent me an email about her deposit policies which was outrages anyways I was not able to respond as I was working so a few hours later she sent me an email asking me if I am still interested again I was not able to respond so the next day she sent me this email stating " Oh I get it you're married that is why you're ignoring me and then she threaten me to tell my wife about my fetishes (which by the way i am not married at all) then she threaten me to send a 200 dollar cancellation fee and if I don't send it within twenty four hours later she will again call my supposing wife and then find her and tell her about my fetishes or come looking for me. So, nothing has happened but I am keeping an eye on this.

Oh I even asked her if she has a website and a twitter account again she didnt give me a straight answer that should have been a big red flag for me..so I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Sincerely

Paulie

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (furfan, Cheyenne, Poester, langerr, Mistress UV, Domina M, Soapy, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32506 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot