I requested a Sunday session with Miss Blaze, something about that fits my persona and with the "Wolf" moon it made sense. Upon arrival, I was 100% sure it was gonna be epic, as I heard In This Moment's Maria Brink was heard jamming to "Blood" as Miss Blaze advised me to wait, as I was a few minutes early.

Miss Blaze advised me to enter Dungeon, and I was immediately faced with not 1, but 2 Goddesses, of course Miss Blaze, but also Mistress Evie. HERE's the thing, the pictures of Miss Blaze do not do her justice on internet, and she's "it" from tall and imposing, purple hair, fit, and confident, again, what you see is FAR less than what she is, and literally becomes. That said, Mistress Evie's portrayal online is also deceptive, far more captivating than what you see behind the mask, and we'll get to the rest, but the combination was almost sensory overload upon the visual alone. BUT respect the visual there as some persons, in their outside ventures have to remain hidden, though DAMN to be her student.

I then became, essentially the "guinea pig" for them, with Miss Blaze 1st advising me of my expectations to obey Mistress Evie, as well as her. THINK about that, sensory overload by the stature, then told to follow the commands of not 1, but 2 GODDESS. After important review of limits, and safety words (IF you don't get those from the Pro Domme, RUN FAST), the 3 hour session started, but ended too fast.

Obviously at the command of Mistress Blaze and Mistress Evie I was commanded to crawl to the cross, where I was bound with my legs and arms bound to the cross. Miss Blaze coached Mistress Evie on proper things, and then entered into telling her how to use cord for CBT, and I must say Mistress Evie was efficient, and apparently a perfectionist, as I'm pretty sure behind my blindfold several re-secures were done, but how can you be sure when Miss Blaze is torturing other parts, nipples in particular. I honestly can't tell you how long I was bound here, but my arms tired, were later restrained behind my back, while nipple and CBT continued. The advantage of a single mistress is the exclusivity, the advantage of 2 is you have no F'ing clue when and where it's coming from if blindfolded, and damn that's awesome. Miss Blaze ensured I had no clue what was TRULY taking place with CBT, as she masterfully managed tormenting my nipples, while Mistress Evie worked below; THIS part of the session ended, with a VICIOUS helicopter that had be screaming to God, as well as cursing more than Miss Blaze ever has heard. Helicopter's are vicious, but Miss Blaze allowed a tight and what seemed like an HOUR long unravelling by Mistress Evie, who seemed to laugh in amusement with each curse word and cry to God I offered, but obviously to no avail, and by now tears of joy, or pain, or both were there, and not leaving for quite a while.

From there, I was secured to table, and had my long hair braided by Mistress Evie, while choking on...well, you know, while Miss Blaze destroyed other areas. To be Honest, my shoulder struggled here, my "Masters" quickly recognized that this position wasn't good for my safety, so they opted to move on, but even there it was brutal and the tears continued to flow, NOT from my shoulder, but from the brutal glow they were creating.

I was repositioned, had my feet stocked, with my arms and legs made immobile, and trust me, I test this, bondage matters, and I was stuck. I can't fully remember sequence, as this is likely when SUBSPACE came forward for me, but pretty intense electrical stimulation on my privates, along with sounding, and I think I did pretty well, in particular based on comments, but hell, I wasn't really able to see, nor know, truly trusting. BUT, the terrifying, massively painful, and sadistic part, that was ultimately SO enjoyable was the piercing of my nipples by Miss Blaze, mixed with her brutally evil knowledge of my masochist nature, in particular related to nipples, and the alligator clamps were viciously used by both Miss Blaze and Mistress Evie. The pain, mixed with the pleasure, mixed with the laughs, and expectations of acceptance, and recognition MY choice was submit, or bow out was incredible.

A lot happened after that, but Miss Blaze and Mistress Evie can tell you, at this point I had been road hard, and put up wet, with wobbling legs, mental exhaustion and limp body. I was then allowed to worship and massage the feet of Miss Blaze and Mistress Evie, while they enjoyed G&T, and recover, which is important for me, as after I leave a deep sub space, being "real" is important.

I'll close with a few notations...Miss Blaze is, "Half God, Half Devil", and I love my Maria Brink (google if you don't get it), she can literally take your breath away, or bring you back to life, depends on your mind and her whims, but TRUST. Mistress Evie is still learning, and again, the masked pictures aren't fair to her (But respect the WHY). She's BRUTAL, honestly her helicopters and alligator clips for CBT are tearfully still remembered, as I still have the marks Miss Blaze allowed and advised her to leave.

There's NO question I will serve Miss Blaze (assuming she allows), but I've NEVER had 2 Mistresses equally vicious and brutal.

There are always things you "wish" would have, and could have been done and/or happened, from more electric, to smothering, to sounding, to piercings, as for me all are the triggers, but I leave this decision in the hands of Miss Blaze, she's figured those triggers for me out. Mistress Evie, well, she's still Miss Blaze trainee (respectfully noted) but the most vicious and hot trainee I have ever been tortured by. HOW can 1 experience this much torture, then apologize because they couldn't do 1 thing? Mentally drained and brutally, but SAFELY tortured is the answer. The mind can't handle but so much.

I'm still in recovery from this session, sore feet from the bastinado, sore balls and c from the intensity there, and nipples that I can barely touch, all while I failed to "hit" the bullseye.

Please Mistress Blaze and Mistress Evie, allow me to serve again, torture me, smother me, heck take me for a deeper ride as I trust the journey, and know you'll be there for aftercare
Sub J.