In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9807 - 03/17/20 04:42 PM Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

As Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy, i completed my SIXTH weekend of slave training at the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta under the skilled tutelage of Mistress Ayn and the Dommes of the Mansion.
This weekend was a bit different than prior weekends. “The Domme Fantasy Weekend” enabled each Mistress or Goddess’s to play out their own fantasy. i learned that welcoming Dommes to direct their own fantasies is better than anything i can imagine or request. i must trust the Domme as i surrender as a slave to the Mistress or Goddess. They are in control, not me – no limits, no pre-session expectations of what may occur, just submit and serve.
The Top 13 experiences are listed below. Plans are already in the works for another slave-training weekend at the FemDom Mansion.

Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy Top 13 Terrible and Terrific Experiences
during the FemDom Mansion weekend #6 – “the Domme Fantasy Weekend”

#13 – Instructed on how to give neck and body massages using my hands and hot and cold rocks by Miss Gigi with Mistress Ayn, Goddess B and Goddess Samantha as my practice “clients.”
#12 - My genital hairs were shaved with a straight razor by Mistress Bethany, while many Dommes looked on, humiliating me and cheering.
#11 - A mysterious Mistress teased-and-denied, whipped my inner thighs and smothered me while hooded, bound and captive in a van – turned out to be Mistress Gianna.
#10 - Disciplined by a flogger, whip and dragon tail by Goddess B until my back and ass were crimson red and marked to Her satisfaction.
#9 - Mistress Ayn recycled Dom Perignon champagne at dinner by giving me a golden shower.
#8 - Ordered to strip naked in public near a busy street (partially hidden by a van) before ordered into the van by Mistress Riley.
#7 - Torrid lesbian love-making as a tease and denial by Mistress Gianna and Miss Ria and then stimulated to a body orgasm by Mistress Riley using an electric zapper and then by Miss Ria using a vibrator on my caged cock.
#6 - Commanded to wear pussy panties to serve dinner on Friday and at the cocktail party on Saturday.
#5 – A five Domme golden shower after midnight on the frigid Mansion patio, Mistress Riley provided the clean-up shower with the garden hose.
#4 - Dressed in latex and a military cap, Goddess Samantha inserted the Drill-n-ator into my ass while other Mistress watched and laughed.
#3 - Breath play by Mistress Ayn while i wearing a gas mask as She injected nitrous oxide.
#2 – While kidnapped and held captive, i was lectured by Mistress Harley on whether i am worthy to be allowed into the FemDom Mansion or spend the night naked and locked in a van outside the Mansion.
#1 - A late evening neck and back massage for Mistress Ayn, winding down after an eventful day at the FemDom Mansion.

#9809 - 03/17/20 06:38 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It was quite a weekend. Each one is different but this one had an entirely different tone due to the fact that it was 100% Mistress/Goddess driven and not a regurgitation of a sub's fantasy. Quite frankly though, that works best with someone like you who is familiar to all of Us, has very few real limits left and is a pretty good sport - being an uber slut doesn't hurt either.

I do think I am going to have to start making My own top X list. yours is good, but I also loved retiring the SASS-ination board (at least temporarily) and replacing it with a baby bottle and pacifier, in the event you whined. I think you managed to only have to suck your binkie a couple of times and once was when you pouted about everyone scarfing down their individual creme brulees and not sharing with you. you did get to suck some of Mine off your pacifier. Introducing My friend Ms. Riley to golden showers is on My list too. Being able to offer My slaveboy up as her toilet for her first golden was priceless. Thanks for being a good sub and a good sport.

For anyone interested in seeing photos and a running dialogue, visit FemDom Mansion's Twitter page. A write of under Past Events is also coming soon to the FemDom Mansion website.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (03/17/20 06:44 PM)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9812 - 03/17/20 09:20 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

I also loved retiring the SASS-ination board (at least temporarily) and replacing it with a baby bottle and pacifier, in the event you whined. I think you managed to only have to suck your binkie a couple of times and once was when you pouted about everyone scarfing down their individual creme brulees and not sharing with you.

The baby bottle and binkie is SO humiliating and SO funny!

Originally Posted By slave boy jaime

#7 - Torrid lesbian love-making as a tease and denial by Mistress Gianna and Miss Ria and then stimulated to a body orgasm by Mistress Riley using an electric zapper and then by Miss Ria using a vibrator on my caged cock.

That SURELY must be against the Geneva Convention rules of torture!! It sounds absolutely evil lol cry

Originally Posted By slave boy jaime

#2 – While kidnapped and held captive, i was lectured by Mistress Harley on whether i am worthy to be allowed into the FemDom Mansion or spend the night naked and locked in a van outside the Mansion.

Hahaha Mistress Harley gets a 10 for that. I don't mean to laugh at your plight slaveboy jaime, but I know you enjoyed all of the wicked games they played with you. What a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing.

#9814 - 03/17/20 10:11 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Artisan

i know i say i am "at your service" Mistress Ayn but it was amazing to be totally controlled by You and the other Ladies at the FemDom Mansion. This is the TRUE measure of a sub who commits to being subjected to Dommes. It was wonderful!!! i will be forever grateful!!!

#9815 - 03/17/20 10:17 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Kneel4Her]
Artisan

you have zeroed in well ... i do admit i said i needed a Top 37 list to capture all that happened during the weekend. The binky was off-the-charts humiliating and an excellent behavioral motivator by Mistress Ayn so i kept my darn mouth shut, most of the time, and was respectful.
And the lesbian love-making teasing was certainly cruel and unusual punishment and i ADORED Mistress Gianna and Miss Ria for all of their fantasy - along with Mistress Riley adding the electric zapper to help me to a full body orgasm.
And, Mistress Harley got to my very core and i wept uncontrollably when i was permitted entrance to the Manson, something i may have begin to take from granted. Mistress Harley was incredible all weekend long but certainly started off the weekend right - humbling me and reminding how truly is in charge - the Dommes. So many of Them, so demanding of me, and i adore Them all!!!!!

#9818 - 03/18/20 02:36 AM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: slave boy jaime]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

It seems like you are doing these weekends about twice a year, but you have other sessions in between. Are you ever doing sessions with multiple mistresses except these? How did this start, was this your idea or was it your mistress's idea?

#9827 - 03/18/20 09:04 AM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Komodo]
Artisan

i love recalling how i got to this place, thanks for asking.

After seeing Mistress Ayn for two, 2-hour sessions in August 2017, i saw the FemDom Mansion option - checked out the website - and arranged for my first weekend there in March 2018,. Then, after an amazing weekend, i returned in fall 2018. Then, i was hooked and schedule a weekend three times a year in 2019 and so far in 2020. And, yes, if i get chance to get to Atlanta, i see Mistress Ayn and whomever else She wants to join us for a day or afternoon.

No, i rarely see other Mistresses now that i am Mistress Ayn's slaveboy. With Her permission i have seen only a few others - such Mistress Troy in New York, but i am so content being Mistress Ayn's slaveboy, that is more than enough for me. And, Mistress Ayn so artfully organizes a weekend at the FemDom Mansion that i end up serving 3 to 6 other Mistresses who are in Atlanta, so i am well taken care of as a slave.

#9902 - 03/22/20 10:09 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Komodo]

Veteran

In addition to slaveboy jaime's response, it's important to know that I collared him in November - on the one year anniversary of my putting him in chastity. He is allowed to see other Dommes when he travels but I must approve and I always communicate with the Mistress prior to the session. This is my way of looking out for him and also making sure his training is moved forward by the experience.

#9904 - 03/22/20 11:47 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

This is a good illustrations of the double infinity of possible relations, because there are at least two persons in a relation and each circumstances are unique. It seems to have worked very well in this case.

#10042 - 03/29/20 05:32 PM Re: Domme Fantasy weekend at the FemDom Mansion - Atlanta [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

More photos from the event have been posted here: https://femdommansion.com/mistress-fantasy-weekend/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Domina M, Mistress Ayn, denali, Dominions, porkster, international, langerr, Bruce88, Chi61, broom, furfan, Cheyenne, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Soapy, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, buffalo, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, tosser, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30622 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon