When Asian Domination Fantasies Come to Life

I had the session of a lifetime with three of the most stunning Asian Dommes ever! I am Mistress Alexis Kim's slave and have been serving Her regularly. Mistress Alexis is everything I could ever want in a Mistress and our sessions are incredibly erotic. Mistress Alexis is extremely well connected in the community. So much so that she was in contact with two incredibly hot Mistress sisters. Two of her Mistress friends were coming to visit Atlanta to go to a concert, and Mistress Alexis asked me if I would be interested in a double, maybe even triple session. It has always been a fantasy of mine to be with more than one woman, but to be with three was quite overwhelming to think about. It was the chance of a lifetime to make a dream come true so I splurged on a fantasy I'll never regret. Mistress Alexis set up the appointment and took care of every detail down to the etiquette of engagement, deposit and not exactly a play by play, but an arousing cock tease that would bring any man to his knees gasping in pleasurable pain.

As the session day approached, I was ecstatic to be serving My Mistress and her beautiful friends. But I was also getting a bit anxious and nervous. Mistress helped me though this and we scheduled a prep session in advance. All D/s pep talks aside, she taught me basic Gorean slave positions, reviewed protocols, and helped me set my own expectations. I was now ready and more excited than ever.

So the day arrives. I go to the dungeon and am greeted at the door by Mistress Alexis. I immediately fall to my knees and kiss Her feet as a proper greeting. She directs me to greet AstroDomina and Mistress Raevyn the same way. I was already in heaven by the ambiance They created. Dominance, Ecstasy, and Female Supremacy. Immediately They put me into chastity where I would remain for the entire session. This is excruciating pleasure and pain. It was undeniable the most heightened sense of erotic tease and denial at work. What they desired was the law of the land. I then served the divine Mistresses wine appropriately, as taught to me by Mistress Alexis.

The Mistresses are now ready to play. I am now shackled to the St. Andrews Cross where They take turns flogging, whipping, and ultimately caning me. From there They lead me to an inversion table where I submitted to the most erotic stocking and ass worship you could imagine from all three Mistresses! This was followed by scissoring and smothering all while inverted and hooded. I felt all the blood rush to my head. My world was figuratively and literally turned upside down. At this point I was a no limits slave at Their mercy. They were untouchable.

Now the session is coming to a close. I am back on my knees and serve the Mistresses more wine. Its time to say my goodbyes. So of course I kiss each of Their feet and thank Them. It’s pretty incredible when a fantasy becomes reality. This was a fantasy of a lifetime realized beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of! Mistress Alexis is incredible and the love she has for Her friends Mistress Raevyn and AstroDomina showed throughout the session.

All their contact info below:

Mistress Alexis Kim

TheUltimateAsian@MistressAlexisKim.com

MistressAlexisKim.com

Follow Me on Twitter @MistressAlexisK

Follow Me on Instagram @Honey_Do_For_Me

Add Me on Facebook

Follow Me on Tumblr

Visit My Fetlife Profile

Buy My Clips

Buy More of My Clips

Call Me on Niteflirt