by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1939 - 10/22/16 06:02 AM Mistress Ultra Violet - Atlanta Dungeon
Wildman Offline

This is a review specific and unique fantasy performed by the exotic Mistress Ultra Violet and her beautiful four sisters; Mistress Vanity Vain, Miss Ria Rocket, Queen Black Mamba, and Mistress Tatsu

http://www.atlantadungeon.com/directory.php

This was the first fantasy of this type ever performed at the Altanta dungeon and Mistress Ultra Violet was the coordinator and wanted to make sure she got it right. I was supposed to call and hour and a half before the scheduled meet but instead I messed up and called a half hour late. Mistress was stern but understanding.

The fantasy was as follows:
1) I am fully clothed and laid on my back with my hands, legs and head restrained so my head cannot turn to the side.
2) I am gagged so that urine can easily flow into my mouth and yet I can still swallow.
3) I am placed in a bathtub, kiddie pool or something similar and left to soak in it.
4) a relatively steady stream of people giving me showers with some making me hold it in my mouth, others making me swallow, some waterboarding me by getting up my nose, and showering on my clothes. Yes I want to choke on it.
5) the urine is made to go into every crevise such as: ears, sinuses, eyes, enema, stomach, lungs. Yes I want to choke on it.
6) scene lasts for at least 2 hours and until you desire to end it and feel I am trained.
7) I am made to leave the dungeon soaking wet with no clean up.
8) you are welcome to have any or your other slaves empty on me too.
9) I am made to walk around outside wet until I air dry.

The session started with an introduction and then immediately let to the bathroom tub where I was restrained and the misstresses took turns giving me pis bukkake. Gag and head restraint turned out to be unnecessary and the experience was more enjoyable than I ever thought it would. I laid and soaked in the bath for a bit until all the misstresses were full again and was then made to go to the basement. There I was made to like on the floor where the five mistresses and a male slave emptied on me at the same time while I was fully clothed.

I was then made to go outside in my soaking wet clothes until they airdried. When they did I was called back to the basement and made to take off my clothes to finish the session with more urine. I placed my dirty clothes back on and drove home for 4 hours in their scent.

Once in a lifetime experience that only Mistress Ultra Violet could have pulled off. Thanks to her sisters for the great enthusiasm in the scene. I felt a unique bond afterwards.

Wildman

#1974 - 11/05/16 03:16 PM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet - Atlanta Dungeon [Re: Wildman]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Wildman, I can say with all certainty that yours was the most intense piss session I have ever orchestrated. I truly loved it! We cant wait to do it again!

Mistress Ultra Violet

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (langerr, Soapy, broom, international, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, DominaAdmin, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32565 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas