October 2016

Meeting My Darling Goddess Samantha for the second time was even more exciting than the first. To reveal her titillating look, she wore a blouse that showed enough of her shapely and ample breasts to whet my imagination as to what might be underneath. Her tight short skirt, and black stockings complimented her tight body. I knew I was in the right place. After an enveloping hug, and some caressing, the greetings were over. "Down on you knees slave," Samantha commanded.
I gladly complied and kissed and licked her silver high high heels, licking the back, and then kissing her toes. With a few authoritative strokes from her riding crop my concentration increased. Samantha encourages obedience with her sultry voice--southern born and made--and her crop.

She handcuffed me from behind and to my amazement, and under the crop adjustment, and rhythmic flogging, she made me harder and harder. Not content to be satisfied there, she strung me up and began to tease me unmercifully, rubbing her strong and supple legs against me--twisting playfully as she moved around me, and using her hands to send me into her zone of Samantha Zen!

After a light kiss, and an even closer caress, she asked, "Do you smell my perfume? Does it smell like candy?" I could barely answer. I was helplessly entwined in her scent, drawing me further and further under her power. I couldn't have imagined more. She had transformed me into her toy.

On went an "electro" that she used to stimulate me further, coquettishly going through various numbers and finally settling on Number 5, which erotically pulsated in wave after wave. And then I was forced to suck her strap-on as she deeply thrust it into the back of my throat. What exquisite humiliation!

She let me loose later, and allowed me to crawl and follow her, choke collared and shackled like the slave I had become. All of this was peppered with erotic and continuous conversation, and her mesmerizing eyes. She delved deeper into my psyche, punishing me, and then rewarding as she intuitively read my needs.

That is My Darling Goddess Samantha's secret--a seductive voice, a sensuous mind, and a sensational presence. Resist her if you can, but why deny yourself or her--succumb and be realized.

Augustus