by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1614 - 07/08/16 04:22 AM Miss Mara Mayhem - Twistedly Creative Humiliation
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I was excited when I found out that Miss Mara was coming into town again because each visit I have had with her has been completely different. Some Dommes do get a little stale because they know what you like or what worked before or even that they have a script they like to follow and their is no real variation in your sessions. Miss Mara has never been like that but I had no idea what variation really was until this past visit. It all started a long time ago in a place far, far away... *Cue wobbly fadey thing on the screen*

OK, so not actually that long ago (a couple of months) and actually at about the same place. I showed up for our last session in the respectful, formal attire that you would expect out of a sub of my caliber. This consisted of jeans and a "Pinky and the Brain" t-shirt. After the session we were talking and the discussion turned to the T-shirt and the Animaniacs (for those of you who don't know, that is an amazingly funny cartoon show from the 90's) and how awesome it was. Just a conversation, didn't even remember it after I left.

Miss Mara, however, did remember it and decided to start watching the show on NetFlix in the months between our visits. Of course, give someone like Miss Mara the seed of an idea and it will quickly turn into the equivalent of bamboo shoots growing into your fingernails (let me state for the record if you are reading this Miss Mara... anything growing into me or under my fingernails is a hard limit).

So, Miss Mara greets me as I innocently and sweetly (it could happen) walk into the hotel room she is using for her sessions and we talk for a few minutes as I greedily admire her outfit. Meanwhile, I get a little excited because I see that she has a very real and high quality straight jacket sitting on the edge of the couch and I love bondage. However, I know that it could just be sitting out and we probably are not even going to be playing in the living room so why try to predict what Miss Mara may have in store for me (truer thoughts were never had, cause.. well.. just read on).

She orders me into the bedroom to strip down but to leave my underwear on and then come back to the living room. I quickly do so and am rewarded with her holding up the straight jacket as she orders me to stick out my arms and I am quickly bound tightly into it (WooHoo!). She then orders me to sit on the couch and she opens her laptop, goes to NetFlix and puts it down on the table in front of me. She starts an episode of Animaniacs telling me how she has totally gotten into watching it since our discussion at the end of the last session.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching the show but to say I am confused about the way this "session" is going is putting it mildly at this point. I am sitting on a couch in tight straight-jacket bondage and boxer briefs with an amazingly hot Domme in fetish gear having total control over me, and she wants to watch cartoons? Seriously?!?

But, as always, I want to please her and for her to have as good a time as possible so I go with it and start watching. This particular episode starts with a lead-in to the title sequence and Miss Mara walks away as it starts but calls out to me that I should sing the theme song when it comes on (yes, I know it by heart... yes, I'm embarrassed by the fact that she assumed I did... yes, I am humiliated by the fact that she is right... just f**k off and let me tell the story).

So, sitting on the couch and feeling like an idiot I start belting out the song "It's time for Animaniacs! And we're zany to the max!" in a voice that would make Frank Sinatra cry (literally, Frank Sinatra has been dead for like 20 years and somewhere he is crying because my voice is that bad). I feel Miss Mara come up behind me then as the last refrain of the song is about to come on, she quickly leans over me, shoves her hands into my shorts and I feel these sorta slimy, cold but also meaty soft things being wrapped around my cock as I sing out "There's baloney in our slacks!". She finishes this and the song ends, but it takes a second for it to register that the meaty, cold, wet and sorta slimy things she just shoved into my shorts and wrapped around my cock was a couple of slices of baloney (beyond it being completely and ridiculously unexpected, this was especially shocking because I know Miss Mara is a hard-core vegetarian and animal flesh literally disgusts her).

Miss Mara meanwhile takes one look at my expression (which had to be a combination of shock, disgust and embarrassment) as she comes around to the front of the couch to sit down and nearly falls to the floor laughing. Which, of course, made it even more humiliating and degrading. I just sink deep into the couch, trying to become part of it, as I stare up at her with her eyes completely lit up in pure enjoyment at how her plan to mess with me has completely worked. I don't have the words to describe how every part of her body seemed to be twitching with enjoyment.

She noticed me watching her and immediately ordered me to watch the show and not look her way so I turned back to the show. My mind, however, was totally on the fact that I was bound and had baloney in my shorts while watching cartoons that I used to watch 20 years ago. It is just wrong... wrong on so many levels... yet I could feel myself dropping towards subspace from the bondage and Miss Mara's enjoyment.

This particular episode also had one of the more famous songs and she made me sing as much as I knew of it but she didn't punish me for not getting it perfectly right. She basically just sat there with me watching the show, both of us laughing at the really good lines, commenting a little to each other and generally enjoying ourselves. I totally got into it and basically forgot the entire situation, then every once in a while the baloney would shift and I would hit a still cold part of it making me realize what was going on again and just flush with embarrassment.

Finally, the episode ends and I think that we are done with this but Miss Mara decides we should watch another one. She leans across to the computer, picks another one and then leans back on the couch. At some point she had removed her boots but I hadn't noticed because I was watching the first episode. The music starts and I start to sing again and I suddenly I feel Miss Mara's foot in my crotch which obviously feels really good. Then she starts rubbing it up and down my cock through the shorts and the baloney starts sliding up and down.

My god, it felt like an amazing blowjob was going on down there and my body responded accordingly. The meat had been warmed up by my body for the last 30 minutes or so and was now even slimier so it easily slid up and down on my shaft. As much as my body was responding, my mind was all over the place as I went from just general play enjoyment to hard core lust from my shorts.

Pinky then comes walking across the screen as part of the titles wearing a straight jacket and I finally realize that is why I am actually wearing it, which makes me think I am a complete dumbass for missing that connection. That whole thought process lasted until Miss Mara stroked up again and a shudder ran through my entire body. Then, all I could think of was the fact that I wasn't just in such a twisted scene but that I was now completely hard and excited by it.

I felt that there has to be something very wrong with the wiring in my head to be insanely sexually excited while Miss Mara used lunch meat to tease my cock as we watched a kid's cartoon in bondage. The entire scene was so weird, twisted and fetishy that I was utterly humiliated by the fact that 1) I was there by my own choice and wanted nothing but for it to continue and 2) that I was so easy that she could totally control me with just her foot like that. During this moment, I dropped really hard into subspace.

Miss Mara meanwhile, was again having a great time messing with me and seeing my reactions. Even allowing some slight rocking of my pelvis to meet her foot as she stroked. She alternated making comments about our scene and the show and would laugh. She did this in a way that made it so I couldn't tell if it was about something that was on screen or about me, which made it so much worse. Of course, she ordered me not to cum while she did this and worked me towards the edge a couple of times while taunting me with her words. However, she would remove her foot when she saw my body reacting differently as I neared orgasm (which would generally force a whine or a small cry out of me).

Basically, this went on for the entire second episode (which was a blur of both emotion and pure physical reaction while deep in subspace). After it ended, she closed the computer (which nearly made me cry) and stood me up to remove the straight jacket then had me take out the baloney and put it in the sink before we moved onto other things (but, I have already gone on too long). However, I do want to say that later she made me eat some baloney (luckily not the same pieces that had been in my pants) and sent me home with the rest of the package with orders to finish it (Miss Mara is a vegetarian but hates the idea of wasting food so... I guess I got some extended service homework from her on that front).

I have been in some really crazy scenes and play situations in my time. Including recurring themes of Dommes watching tv shows/movies while messing with me (in bondage or not) or doing food play even though I have never said I am into that. But, when we finished I told Miss Mara that this had to by far be the most "German" scene I had ever done because it was completely kinky and twisted and sick and fetishy and just plain wrong on so many levels from a BDSM perspective while being completely amazing. Miss Mara for her part took it as the true compliment that I meant it to be.

Honestly, the part that was probably the most gratifying of the entire session wasn't just that she created something so deviously and specifically intended for me once her twistedly creative mind had the idea. It was that she was actually willing to deal with animal flesh (which I would think is as close to a hard limit as anything) just to achieve her goals. So, in the end I can only say what I always say...

Thank you Miss Mara

#1615 - 07/08/16 04:27 AM Re: Miss Mara Mayhem - Twistedly Creative Humiliation [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I apologize if I am breaking etiquette by posting this. It is a review that I posted on MF a couple of weeks ago so it is still fresh and relevant but I don't know if cross-posting reviews across these two sites is a "no-no". If it is, then let me know and I will take it down (if a moderator doesn't do it first).

#1639 - 07/15/16 12:50 PM Re: Miss Mara Mayhem - Twistedly Creative Humiliation [Re: AspX]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Dear Aspx, i think it makes sense to cross post, great review and thanks for sharing it....i might need to try this baloney trick!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Cheyenne, buffalo, Domina M, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32940 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria