Set up session for Spring Break, realizing it was a Sunday, and Mistress Blaze Birthday week. Sunday sessions with Miss Blaze are unique, and I think heavier, maybe purposefully, or maybe she's figured me out.
Session started being collared led around dungeon and being allowed to clean her recently manicured toes.
Miss Blaze then moved me to dress me, panty hose, leotard and wig before moving me to horse to me tied down, and beaten, and initial humiliation began. There was no escape, but would I try?

I was then secured with arms raised by winch, legs spread, and proudly accepted a brutal beating, from mild flogs, canes to buttocks and legs, to some brutal bullwhipping that I proudly think I took better than most subs could manage, no doubt marked for a while.
During this she kept noting essentially I had no idea what was coming, and hinted, but I really didn't GET her meaning

From there a lot of pretty intense nipple torture (you can check out twitter for pic) along with mild cbt, in preparation for being violated. Miss Blaze did a wonderful job of care and understanding my reservations, and likely had a FIRST and 2nd that day.

Already honestly close to edge, she noted for next part, I was going to be securely tied to table. I've been in bondage before, but damn. Heavy chains were secured around my legs, which were then secured to table, they were stuck. My cuffed hands were secured at my side, with little room for wiggle, and she noted, that she felt more was needed, as the next part would be painful. Obviously not really getting it, I fully accepted being secured tighter with seran wrap over cuffs and changes, pretty much immobile.

Maybe a gag would have been good at this point, not to shut me up, as much possibly avoid screams. That said, she was crystal clear and asked if I as good with what was about to happen...Some 15 minutes later, I was shown 2 branded "M B" 1 on each upper thigh. I'd like to think few subs could survive this w/o tapping out, being gagged, but who knows for sure.

After that, more intense nipple torture (again, you can see 1 pic on twitter), along with CBT, and smothering, and the combination of those essentially took me to subspace, or maybe already there proudly branded. What was missing, heck...it extends the mind, hoping she'd tell me I had to clean up, but do I, or do I have any power at that point?

Session was real, torturous, sensual, and leaves me wanting more.

Afterward, Miss Blaze gave great aftercare, and discussion, and she realized the intensity of session, as she has already checked on me.

Today, 1 branding is a tad faded, left leg is bright red, no pain, and honestly hope it stays, at least through March 30th in honor of her birthday. Who knows what she does next, she's figured me out in many ways, but knows I like the push,
and test

LINKS: https://serveblaze.com/etiquette/
https://twitter.com/ServeBlaze

Edited by Bladezeus (03/28/23 09:47 PM)