by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Topic Options
#16725 - 03/16/22 11:55 AM Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn @Atlanta Dungeon
zxpTcEtc Offline

I said one day I would double with Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn, today I did. A FLR theme was chosen where Goddess Samantha was my significant other and Mistress Ayn was her friend. I would be sent to Ayn's place to move furniture, turns out it was a dungeon and she was to help with discipline.

Ayn met me at the door in street clothes and the scene started immediately. We spoke for a minute as she pointed out the furniture that needed moved. We all know how annoying women are about moving furniture---little more, no back, no forward---so I gave her some attitude. Clearly irritated she explained I was actually there to be punished and they would be trying for tears this time since I was a slow learner. As Ayn scolded me, Samantha appeared explaining that attitude was exactly the problem she'd been dealing with.

After discussing expectations and my shortcomings, I found myself naked and kneeling as their street clothes came off revealing Dominatrix attire. This alone was an unforgettable experience. Using the chair I'd adjusted back and forth, Samantha seated herself and I was ordered across her lap. Some hand spanking got things started, usually I offer a little backtalk but Ayn had also taken a seat with her foot in my face which I was instructed to worship. There was some conversation either to or about me, not sure as it was difficult to concentrate while kissing Ayn's feet and rubbing my...I mean staying still on Samantha's lap. After a time they swapped places, over Ayn's lap worshipping Samantha's feet. Stepping things up Samantha stood and held my head between her calves while Ayn pulled a leg out placing it over mine locking me in. (punishment or awesome game of kinky Twister?) Working together they turned up the intensity. All the hands smacking my ass sounded great and I was definitely enjoying it, but being a heavy masochist it was barely a warmup.

On to the spanking bench, feet and hands secured. Strap around waist and collar hooked to bench, I wasn't going anywhere. A large selection of spoons, straps, brushes, and paddles were ready, including two metal paddles, my pair of vintage tawses, and a cable hockey puck paddle. Samantha started in with her monogrammed leather strap attempting to brand her name on my ass, things escalated quickly.

They worked though the arsenal, each taking a cheek sometimes striking together and sometimes alternating. It was a struggle to accept the pain while it was taking me where I needed to go. Occasionally I was distracted by a glimpse of legs or ass as they walk past to exchange implements for something more potent. At one point Samantha was swinging two handed with her large studded paddle, Ayn in front, hands on my shoulders presumably to keep me and the bench from flying across the room. Serious PAIN! Quite an arm on Samantha muscle. Side note-Mistress Ayn may suffer from OCD, she mercilessly beat one cheek in an effort to match the other.

Several times someone would come to the front and tease me while the other continued blistering my ass. My pain tolerance is extremely high, but let me tell you---when staring at Mistress Ayn's ample cleavage or my face buried in Goddess Samantha's firm ass my tolerance was limitless. Eventually it all came to an end, the paddle had been sticking to my ass for a while.

There were no tears, (sorry Mistress Ayn lol) I play for the high and they had pushed me into one of the highest I've experienced. Once free of the bench Samantha sent me to my knees to worship her ass, then asking Ayn if she would like to be worshipped. Being Ayn's and my first scene together, I was thrilled to hear yes.

It had been a heavy scene, they graciously bandaged my blisters...although they enjoyed spraying me with alcohol a little too much. We talked, enjoying one another's company before I had to make the long drive home. Plain and simply an incredible scene, everyone just 'clicked' from start to finish. I've played with a long list of Dommes, and it's a very short list of those I would play with again. Mistress Ayn joined Goddess Samantha on that very short list. Thank You Ladies for an UNFORGETTABLE experience!!!

#16727 - 03/16/22 05:09 PM Re: Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn @Atlanta Dungeon [Re: zxpTcEtc]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I had been dreaming of a session with you too, wolverine. After seeing some of the films you did with Goddess Samantha, I wanted a piece of that. Thank you for presenting yourself. you did not disappoint.

It was a fun afternoon filled with laughter and blood - sadly, no tears.

Anyone interested can check out the photos of the aftermath and some of the instruments used by viewing this tweet: https://twitter.com/MistressAyn/status/1504219391445065730

Edited by Mistress Ayn (03/16/22 05:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Added link

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16762 - 03/19/22 11:59 AM Re: Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn @Atlanta Dungeon [Re: zxpTcEtc]
wllwrk4spankings Offline
Occasional

Loc: Southern U.S.
Awesome review of two awesome Dommes. Thank you for sharing!

#16915 - 04/11/22 04:04 PM Re: Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ayn @Atlanta Dungeon [Re: zxpTcEtc]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
This was an amazing session. I was so proud to show you off to my Domme Sister Mistress Ayn at the Atlanta Dungeon. We had a great time breaking you my wolverine! Always get to bring out the big guns for you! Not for the faint of heart. Was proud to leave the most marks to date on you, like always I will break what ever marks you had before me;) lol...So now you need to rest up for filming is coming soon. The Dynamic Duo will get a hold of you again. I want a fresh non marked ass to destroy! See ya soon wolverine.

Shout Box

Who's Online
337 registered (Mistress Tissa, Chi61, cbtlover, Moth to a Flame, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, Dannysub, denali, HellionCobRoller, Chamberpot, langerr, painslut, Domina M, ChicagoSlicker, HouseofServitude, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Stern Miss Lea, buffalo, Neena De Ville, Cheyenne, Chuck123, WestAugust, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, tosser, international, Queen Naomi, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, The Thomas, furfan, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34599 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato