by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#16375 - 12/28/21 10:05 PM Mistress Blaze
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

I initially scheduled 3 hours with Mistress Blaze, but after discussion regarding recent back injury she advised opting for 2 hours. After previous session I accepted this with regret, but with understanding of impact to my body.
At this point, I'm no longer inclined to speak of clothing, if you haven't read prior posts on that, or able to research for yourself, then you really don't merit Mistress Blaze's attention and best to run to Backdoor type options, you aren't worthy of her time. I mean that as no disrespect, but if you can't google and see, then not my job.

Upon arrival, we discussed my back and session, without deep thought, but enough to advise of my recent injury to consider in session. I followed instructions and promptly had my ankles secured to ground, and wrists spread above, then stretched tautly. If you need help, it's the "stuff" you see in videos and wish was you, but rarely is when you session. MY hope is, after commitment, I've earned (despite my brattiness) this acceptance of commitment.

From here, there's very little I could do to stop any invasions she opted for of my entire body, and she pretty much did as she opted, until she could tell my arms were turning pinkish. I'm honestly not sure I'm glad she let me down, or not, as serving here, w/o capacity to escape is my desire, and acceptance my role.

From here, she saran wrapped my upper body, and I won't specifically speak to what happened while my torso was strapped at 90 degree angle to horse, you can use your imagination, or dreams, or nightmares, it really depends on your psyche. Suffice to say, I was secured, by ankles to horse, with torso down, while masked, at her mercy, or maybe my own mind's mercy, but for sure in Mistress Blaze's control.

From here, after unrelenting invasions, I was saran wrapped from head to toe tightly. If you aren't sure of TIGHT, google some videos and rest assured, I was taut from head to toe and laid prone on bed. From here the assaults on me physically and mentally continued in great and/or grave detail, depending on what you perceive, but for me it there was nowhere else to be. This is 1st time she gagged me, and damn, I can't express how that positively impacted the play. My feeling is that is a line where the Pro has learned enough of the Sub to listen and understand when there's a line and KNOW when to push vs step back. The gag talk to her was met with intense response, and understanding of a passionate yet brutal Goddess.

I won't get into the specifics, but note nipple torture, CBT, agony, pain, desire, ruination, humiliation were all present and accepted. If you need more detail, then you don't understand the privacy that should be present with any Mistress, IMO, and maybe it opens up hope for an extra session for myself, or maybe more tortures in session, or something at her bidding.

At end of session, Mistress Blaze did as usual, complete aftercare support, from water, to food, and discussion of my safety driving and future. I can't express how important that is, as it's a draw for me to safely return. NOT just to home, but to Mistress Blaze in future.

Anyway, already scheduled next session, and it's a double with another Empress. I rarely do double sessions, but was given opportunity with 2 Goddess I trust, and hope they take care and torture my mind.

i serve Mistress Blaze, all others at her whim, and/or approval

#16392 - 12/31/21 07:20 PM Re: Mistress Blaze [Re: Bladezeus]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to post this well written review.

Shout Box

Who's Online
317 registered (tosser, Soapy, international, Domina M, spiderone23, Cheyenne, langerr, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, nysubjack, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, AspX, WestAugust, HenryB, Old_Timer_FL, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, Chi61, Poester, palmer, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, Domthissub, zrfwd, Chuck123, TheDriver, midlet, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33101 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller