Mistress Natasha Müller
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#15130 - 06/30/21 11:42 PM Michelle Lacy Fantastic
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I’ll begin by just summing it up: I saw Michelle Lacy and she was amazing. Great session. Great Domme. Great person.

I would say that if there was one Domme that I had not seen that I wanted to see it was Michelle Lacy. She has such a great reputation. I never thought I would get the chance to see her and then all of a sudden I did and it was fantastic. It’s been a few days and I am still high from the session.

I saw her in her large private space in Delray Beach FL. Tons of equipment all over the place. After the session she talked some about the space and this place can accommodate any type of session someone could want to do. Overnights, suspension, medical, caging, whatever you could dream up. There is a great huge mirror that I still see her whipping me in. When I walked in I was truly struck by her beauty. Long dark hair and sparkling eyes , beautiful legs, great muscle tone, She is very down to earth. We talked some about the session and some injuries I have sustained and then she began. The session activities themselves aren’t all that important as far as this review goes but they consisted of whipping, flogging, caning, strap on, face sitting, sounds, cut, not, gs and maybe something I’ve forgotten. She’s skilled in all of it. She can hurt you with implements but doesn’t need them. She can hurt you with her hands and body. I loved her voice. It was hypnotizing and sexy. I hope readers get what I mean by this but she was so present throughout the whole session. I felt like she was into it as much as I was.

After the session we talked some. She loves and needs this from the dominant sadistic side as much as I do from the submissive maso side. It’s no act with her. I had told her I’ve always wanted to be broken but that it had never happened. She told me that anyone can be broken and the key ,even for a super heavy hardcore masochist ,is finding a pain they don’t like and then just going all in with that. She described some of the things she has done to people and it was chilling both in the description and in her willingness to deliver and her enjoyment of it.

I want to go back and talk about her website.

www.Michellelacy.com

She provides a lot of information about herself, her sessions and explains her rates. She is very straightforward and her professionalism comes across. She has a session application form with alot of checkbox detail which I liked. She encourages you to describe in detail your experiences, your fetishes, your interests, etc. The more the better she says. The impressive thing about her is that she reads this and she learns it and uses it in session with you. There have been too many times where I’ve had a first session with someone and asked myself during and after if the Domme had read anything I had written.
Mistress Michelle uses this to get into your head and give you what you need.

Too sum it up she is just outstanding in all respects. As I described above she is great for an experienced maso but as a Domme with a wide breadth of experience I would say she can deliver just about any kind of session that one could desire from soft to hard. She takes what she does seriously as a profession and definitely prides herself on delivering a quality experience to those who see her.

#15141 - 07/01/21 06:17 PM Re: Michelle Lacy Fantastic [Re: buffalo]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Yes, yes and yes. My girlfriend and I had a session with her last week. Fucking mind blowing. When I have time, I will write a review too. Mistress Lacy is a class act all of the way.

#15152 - 07/02/21 10:54 AM Re: Michelle Lacy Fantastic [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I can’t imagine anyone coming away from a session with her unsatisfied or disappointed. I’m looking forward to seeing your review.

#15158 - 07/02/21 07:20 PM Re: Michelle Lacy Fantastic [Re: buffalo]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Thanks for posting this interesting review.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27326 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn